NECA AvP Requiem Wolf Predator Figure

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 23, 2007, 08:55:24 PM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Wolf Predator Figure (Read 14,978 times)

Corporal Hicks

Having just released a boat load of nifty images for their Aliens Warrior figure, NECA has just released its first official image of it’s Wolf figure, unmasked:

20071023_01

It’s a lot easier to see his missing tusk and the acid scars on his face but IMHO it looks a wee bit pale. I dunno if that is the actual paint or due to the photography. Either way, you can see the whole picture here. Thanks to Mark at NECA for the heads up.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Will buying this when its released.

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

now that looks promising   ;D  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

terminator pred

Danger Close

Danger Close

I'm pretty happy with this. I don't know about the rest of you, but this kicks ass!

gspida25

gspida25

I like that just like that, he looks just like the old school preds.    8)     You can see the acid burns and missing mandable on his left side of his face.   :)  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

DAmn i love WOLF! I will buy it when he will relase! Beautifull. I really like this veteran predator line! His face looks like the Pred from the Predator 1 just this is more hardcore. Oh and the same evil eyes!   ;D  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Sry eye!   :)  

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

:o   Wow! Now thats a nice looking pred! Hope the movie counterpart lives up to this figure!

frenchpred

frenchpred

good but the feet are as crappy as avp design.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Fantastic!! That Predator figure looks wicked. I like this Predator figure more than the one that had the opened mandibles. I'm convinced that Wolf's face is very much like the Predator 1 creature, as the Strauses/ADI promised.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Absolute Badass!!    ;D  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

"Fantastic!! That Predator figure looks wicked. I like this Predator figure more than the one that had the opened mandibles. "  I think this figure has two heads. One closed and one opened maindibles. Or maybe this is a different size figure.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

it looks so cool. that figure is gonna kick some serious aliens' asses in aliens vs predator. cant wait to buy this one when it hit stores.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

the wolf looks alot better in the trailers. this figure reminds me too much of AvP like the shoes & armour    :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed