Aliens: Isolation (Mod)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 21, 2019, 12:53:09 PM

Author
Aliens: Isolation (Mod) (Read 7,774 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So Matt Filer is at it again! He's not released it yet, but he's shared a short teaser and a lot of the horror sites have picked it up.

I honestly can't see how the game will be even playable like that.  :laugh:

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

People are gonna have to take their stealth game to entirely new levels...my lord

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, I commented- really crazy.

Still Collating...

This is so up my alley. This is going to be beautiful for the masochist in me. He said that he might lower the Alien AI to balance things out, but I really hope he doesn't do that. Even if there's 20 Aliens, if they're half blind, it might ruin the tension.

Kradan

Kradan

Pulse rifle REQUIRED

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 21, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
Pulse rifle REQUIRED

We'd need a mod to swap in Hudson's body to make it feel like his last stand.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 21, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
Pulse rifle REQUIRED

It will kill Aliens but ammo is scarce as hell and/or locked behind security lockers of some kind so you gotta find codes.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Still Collating... on Nov 21, 2019, 09:44:09 PM
This is so up my alley. This is going to be beautiful for the masochist in me. He said that he might lower the Alien AI to balance things out, but I really hope he doesn't do that. Even if there's 20 Aliens, if they're half blind, it might ruin the tension.

I think just lowering the number somehow might be better. It looks like the way it works currently is the human NPCs are just replaced by Aliens. If he were able to just make the number customisable, I'd be pretty happy with just like 3 or 4.

The Old One

The Old One

Yes, customisation is a good idea in this instance.

Still Collating...

Exactly, he suggested that it'll be customisable, and that the number can go up much higher. As long as the AI isn't messed with (or if even that is left customisable) I'll be thrilled with this mod. I'm so thankful that such dedicated modders exist who are passionate for the Alien universe.

Kradan

Kradan

QuoteAlienS: Isolation

Just noticed lol

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 21, 2019, 12:53:09 PM
I honestly can't see how the game will be even playable like that.  :laugh:
No doubt, but it would make for cool watching, from a nice cozy locker!

The Old One

The Old One

It's probably doable if you're careful.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

You should see what the talented speedrunners do with this game, they will find a way...

The Old One

The Old One

Absolutely, without a doubt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed