AvP 15-Certificate for UK?

Started by Darkness, Jul 24, 2004, 10:34:24 PM

Author
AvP 15-Certificate for UK? (Read 16,303 times)

Dachande

Dachande

ooooooooooooh yeah....................green blood.......

Dachande

Dachande

giger has nothing to do with the designs anymore.  James cameron is the one who came up with the queen for future reference ( with the help of winston, but he just rendered it).  Its easy to emulate a style if you have something to go by.

Oh

Oh

Hmmm Im going to watch Aliens, Predator SE and Predator 2, enjoy the blood and guts while I can.  Then I'll come back and read the 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000  comments in this thread about the rating/bitching/flaming etc..    :D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well, ok then, im waitin to see that trailer on tv to be sure but if is this way then fine. It will be seen by more ppls. It will only maybe make more money.   AND THIS IS NOT DOWN IN THE DUST YET !! So quit your f**kin " this serie is dead already " attitude. You havent seen the thing yet. It might surprise alot of ppl. I will c this movie , and i will go there with a neutral attitude. I dont care if its 13 now, its a shame that pa wasnt able to do it R, but maybe that you will c the gore and the things you wanted to see in this movie anyway. You will not c any sex in this, you might not hear that much of " f**ks " and " son of a bitch " in it, but you will c action, you will c green, yellow and red blood in this for sure. It will be a blockbuster and it will be good. Go at it with this attitude. You will enjoy it more.

Dachande

Dachande

facing ignorance is hard for some people, but laughing is so much easier ;)

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE CURSING OBVIOUSLY IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SEX.... IT'S JUST THAT THIS ARE THE MEANEST ALIENS IN MOVIE CINEMA AND P.A. IS DELIVERING US THE LIGHT VERSION OF THIS....THAT SUCKS!!! IF YOU'VE READ THE NOVEL YOU'LL NOTICE THAT AS WELL, IT'S A LIGHT VERSION OF THE CREATURES... OF THEIR ORIGINS,  THE PRED IS A HUNTER, A MEAN ONE, A SAVAGE ONE!!  HE SKINS HIS PREYS AND RIPS THE SKULL  AND BACKBONE OUT OF THEIR BODIES, THATS WHAT THEY DO!!! IF NOS IS JUST ANOTHER GUY IN A SUT JUMPIN AND SHOOTIN.... THE ALIEN IS A MEAN SPIRITED KILLER MACHINE, AND IT DOESNT CARE WHO IS IN FRONT, SO IF THEY JUST SCREAM AND MOVE THEIR CLAWS IS JUST AN ANIMATRONIC GONE BAD.... I DON'T KNOW IF SOME OF U GUYS GET THE POINT.... ITS LIKE HAVING DARTH VADER WITHOUT A LIGHTSABER, OR FREDDY KRUEGER "APPARENTLY" KILLING PEOPLE...  I MENA, I'M SURE THE EFFECTS WILL BE COOL, AND IT'LL HAVE A LOT OF ACTION AND COOL GADGETS FROM THE PREDS AND AMAZING SCENES BUT, IT WOULD STILL BE A QUEER VERSION OF THE MOST GRUESOME KILLING ALIENS IN MOVIE HISTORY... THATS FAKE AND P.A. KNOWS IT, BUT HE'S JUST ANOTHER CORPORATE'S BITCH.... I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE, BUT HE'S BETRAYING EVEN HIMSELF, MOST OF HIS MOVIES ARE PRETTY GORY.... SO...THIS IS JUST A SHAME....BUT I SAW IT COMMING SINCE I WAS READING THE NOVEL SO I'M NOT SURPRISED....  I'M STILL EXCITED THOUGHT, AND I'M GONNA GO SEE IT BUT I'M DISAPPOINTED.... I MEAN....WTF? EVEN THE VIDEOGAME IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES...

dave

dave

MadTV on Fox 2 had the commercial...  PG-13 it is!!

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i just saw the TV spot and itz PG13 noooooooooooooo thats f**king lame and the tv spot iz diffrent from the other one they had turn fox on they putting the tv spot every 30 minz or so check it out and ull see for ur own self awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man that sucks lol oh well

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

been watching tv for around an hour and a half on fox 5 and FX and still no goddamn preview  going back though cause predator is on DVD ON TV

JustAnotherAlien

JustAnotherAlien

GOD#@$!#@$$%#$%!#$%#@!#!@$#%$%$^%&*(&*(&#@$@ %#%@#!!!!  >:D    This is bad. Very very bad.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

GUESS what guys they where right, who ever wins we lose! PG-13 GUYS,GUYS , i want to you to picture ever comic book you have read of AVP,i want you to take a moment,everyone here im not joking,take one moment and remember right now,when you first saw ALIEN,and PREDATOR,take a moment and remember when you first baught the alien toys and the predator toys,remember when you played aliens in the arcade with the paulse rifle,remember when you played the first AVP game,and  AVP2,now take a moment now and remember when you where yung ,watching,reading,playing,close your eyes and take 1 min,please everyone for the honor,take 1 min......................................... ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ .....Now take all of that, and really picture AVP being PG-13,and think how IN THE BLUE F___K! FOX decided to take legend itsself and create the "PG-13" plan? AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,THINK ABOUT THAT ONE MAN,sitting in his CHAIR,PLAYING WITH HIS MONEY SIGNING the peace of paper to make it PG-13? take a moment AVP FANS and see how LEGEND turns childsplay,see how the ALIENS created by  DARKNESS himself H.R giger and the predators,becomes........................... ............................................ .......................PUSS_ wipped    8)   thank you guys   >:D   for your time,yah   >:D   see you in the movies...maybe not.

Alienpg-13

Alienpg-13

And so we have it. PG-13 it is. Saw the preview myself also. Hope this movie has some balls left.

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

fox or fx. cuz i saw the ttv one and no rating?

tribalcore

tribalcore

i still cant believe it...anderson did it again..he ruined something that should of never been f**ked with...im sorry guys but like u guys as well at least most of you i have been waiting for this a very long time and to found out its pg 13 cant believe it. like i said on my post before...i saw the commercial and it said striclty pg-13 im so hurt. i know i sound like a pussy but its just notgonna be the same. he did it he ruined . both franchsies just my be over. MOTHER F*CKER!!!!!!! ERRRRRRRRRRRRR *punches hole in wall*

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

now lets hope the damn movie iz good now that rating iz shuch a f**king dissapoinment

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed