AvPR Fangoria Scans

Started by Darkness, Oct 20, 2007, 10:07:13 PM

Author
AvPR Fangoria Scans (Read 9,526 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It was only a matter of time before we had complete scans of the Fangoria article. Forum member AdamJZ scanned the five-page article and posted them on the forum.

20071020_02

The article covers a scene Fangoria watched being filmed with interviews with Greg/Colin Strause, ADI Duo Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff as well as some of the cast members. Greg and Colin emphasize that continuity with the Alien and Predator franchises will not be broken with AvPR. Special thanks to AdamJZ for scanning these in.

SiL

SiL

This screams 'cover up' for the end for some reason.

zen

zen

AWESOME!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  .

zen

zen

Oh ya!.The name of the race of bug-dudes is "Amengi" Nomad.Them,the Karna and the space jockeys can be the other ten races for the MMORPG!!!.Not sure who the other seven races whould be though,but the game still sounds KICK-A$$!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

JK

JK

Thanks for the scans man. I can't wait for the final and full trailer.

Blood Sport

Blood Sport

Anybody knows what it says on the article that could tell me because i got banned for no aparent reason

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Looks Great

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

And I was the one who gave the info FROM the magazine which the scans were taken from........

Ty

Ty

;D   Cool.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Okay!

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Were coming close to the AVP-R Relase day.Just 2 months and 4 days. Prepair yourselves.

Nomad

Nomad

I'am sutisfied. The article is good, very god damn good! And what about the other seven races, zen, it's a great way for our emagination to work.    ;)  

Yogie

Yogie

to nomad. What races?

zen

zen

Its an idea for a MMORPG.I tried to do a script for a movie but it sucks!.Look at comment #51 in "New fanforia images".And im not sure about the other seven races.Mainly because i have'nt read the omnibuses yet.But im sure some can be invented!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

zen

zen

Sorry,it was'nt # 51,it was # 39 instead!.But you can # 51 if it makes ya happy!   :D     :-[  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed