New Colin / Greg Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 26, 2008, 04:20:51 PM

Author
New Colin / Greg Interview (Read 20,413 times)

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

"Exactly, because the Predators would kill all of the Aliens. The Aliens would do some damage, of course, but the Predators would kill them all because they’re such great warriors and their weapons are so good. " Just shows how much the strause bros are COMPLETE IDIOTS!    >:(     >:(  

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

All directors and writers know what are the elements that make a film work effectively. It's what effort they put into it and telling what is excellent that makes it better.  They didn't put enought effort to make the characters better. They think having scene between characters that, in standards, would be emotional can be just that by having bad lines of dialouge and it badly acted. They think refrences is a great idea to show their fandom while instead shows how uncreative they are by BORROWING great moments. If we put an alien do what it always have done in movies it scary because it was just that before.   I just knew it when seeing the first five minutes of AVPR. The Strause Brothers along with all directors of bad films have this exact quote when comparing thier SHIT movies to the the ACTUAL great films.  "It's perfect because we (so called) look into our scenes just like the professionals do and know that it works because it's suppose too. You like those other films (Alien, Aliens, and Predator) for these reasons so should feel the just the same with others."  People who try to act professional and don't know what the meaning of the word is.

ZEN

ZEN

"We got rid of the armour from AVP because we thought, and the fans thought, it looked stupid. Why does he need armour? He didn’t need armour in Predator and if the Aliens get him, they get him."  To people at avpgalaxy:Well,lets see,would any of you guys send your kid who never hunted a bear into the forest to hunt one without any protection at all?.Also its f***ing cold in antarctica!.I saw a special on it and its something like -40*F during the summer!.  "the Predators would kill all of the Aliens. The Aliens would do some damage, of course, but the Predators would kill them all because they’re such great warriors and their weapons are so good"  Ya,sure.I guess they never botherd to read the novels,otherwise they would know of how ten brave Yautja warriors went into a hive armed with only blades and shoulder burners and how only one survived,AND HE WAS HALF DEAD!!!.

ZEN

ZEN

Rob-----ski:A-F***ING-MEN TO THAT BROTHER!!!.   "Having one Predator ... increases the tension?   ...*smashes head against brick wall*"  Having TEN preds increases tension,especialy if they get whacked when you dont expect it.I too smash head against brick-wall.

ZEN

ZEN

Greenband:Your describing the novel PREDATOR:FOREVER MIDNIGHT,but with aliens.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

To ZEN   IS THAT AN INSULT OR COMPLIMENT??????

Cellien

Cellien

So funny reading this interview especially since AvP was a much better film...

ZEN

ZEN

I think that if the Straus bros. were to do AVP3 it should only be AFTER they spent 3-5 days on here reading peoples comments and only AFTER directing at LEAST 5 other movies that have nothing to do with aliens or predators. Also after looking at a few comments and some peoples blogs i think its funny how people throw a fit about sheriff Morales for not calling back-up because of a cop-killer,and not about Herigan for not having THE ENTIRE LAPD going after the guy who killed Danny (his best freind),and on how they throw a fit because of Wolf--who's an elite hunter trained to kill xenomorphs-- killing a dozen or so aliens when the colonial merines were killing dozens of aliens left and right when they had NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE UP AGAINST!!!!. I mean no disrespect to the opinnions of those who did'nt like this film.I was just pointing out a fact and i was'nt trying to start anything. PEACE OUT!!!!. l..l_   ;D  _l..l

ZEN

ZEN

Rob-----ski:Sorry,i did'nt see your comment there.It was sapposed to be a compliment.

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Ummmm...I lived Aliens vs. Predator Requiem.....  *Bolts*

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

To ZEN  Then, thank you. Reason I wasn't so sure was with language such as that I can't tell really. To me that language is reserved for insults.  How's this for an idea of AVP3? AVP: QUARANTINE. It's that level in human society in the future in space. The line that seperates us from our known inhabited worlds from the unknown frontier. It maybe government runned but Weyland-Yutani joined by those in the Military being so greedy on persuing on anything to gain power and income and to especially get their hands again on an Xenomorph have infiltrated the infrastrute. It's at that level that the humans, predators, aliens fight to stop or start an outbreak that'll be either for the Alien's nature of survival or Coporate's ultimate weapon that they couldn't control.

lolek

lolek

HI, i think brothers Staruse must do AVP3, becouse we don't know what people do with Predator gun. AVP3 directors i think must to be PaulW.Anderson and BrothersStrause together, it could to be FANTASTIC movie.   8)  

plasmacannon

plasmacannon

:-\  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

No please... not an AvP3 direct by Greg and Colin... they had their chance and it was a failure. All Predator and Alien movie have different director. Don't break the gold rules.

WILLIAMSTEVENS

WILLIAMSTEVENS

Ridley scott should direct the next avp it should be its own film like batman begins where to the other bats. As much as i liked the 2 avps i dont considder them cannon ther there own universe. Only if ridley made avp then it would be cannon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed