Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 75,618 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Oct 31, 2016, 02:20:59 PMBut personally, I like to believe that Shaw got the hell away from that crashed 'juggernaut' and nearby 'escape pod' as quickly as possible after getting onto her vehicle with David's bodyparts...

At the very least, it would be stupid of her not to collect some food and water before leaving.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: SiL on Oct 30, 2016, 10:22:30 PM
Why would they stop to grab art supplies from the pod.

"Lifeboat" or "Life Support Module", the escape pods were those little coffins in which Vickers escaped the Prometheus. The lifeboat had two years worth of food on board. Probably needed a water reclaimer as well. Might as well grab whatever else.

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 31, 2016, 12:05:54 AM
She would probably be expecting the Trilobite to be waiting for her without realising it's probably dead and it's the Deacon instead that she would encounter.

Quotelet's just assume that the Deacon is at least as smart as any other Alien we've seen and figured out how to escape the life boat before she reaches it and she finds the door open.  The Deacon has long gone.

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Oct 31, 2016, 02:20:59 PM
It's unclear how long it took before the 'baby Deacon' erupted from the dead 'Engineer's body, and it's certainly possible that Shaw risked going back for certain supplies before she eventually took off. 

No, the film makes it quite clear. The deacon was only "born" after Shaw and David left LV-223.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 30, 2016, 11:08:20 PM
The images have been taken down on So Is It Any Good.

Ah, so finally "back in the office"!  ;) Remember that trick next time you publish something "hot".

Valaquen

Quote from: SiL on Oct 30, 2016, 10:22:30 PM
Why would they stop to grab art supplies from the pod.

That's a different question from 'Where could they have gotten them?', and I'm not equipped to work out their motive  :laugh: I have no idea. Long ride, play some hangman?

Kel G 426

Goodbye subtlety.  Yuck.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Yeah, that's not very subtle at all. Looks like a full-fledged gynecological exam cut'n'pasted on top of a rolly polly dressed as a crab.

I mean, it's a good start (the design) but i needs a lot of polishing and revamping. Needs to be more subtle and elegant.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

QuoteLooks like a full-fledged gynecological exam cut'n'pasted on top of a rolly polly dressed as a crab.

LOL!  As described in the script, I'll bet!

Glaive

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Oct 31, 2016, 10:41:36 PM
Yeah, that's not very subtle at all. Looks like a full-fledged gynecological exam cut'n'pasted on top of a rolly polly dressed as a crab.

I mean, it's a good start (the design) but i needs a lot of polishing and revamping. Needs to be more subtle and elegant.

...said, 'SpreadEagleBeagle'...

BringbackJonesy!

@ The Eighth Passenger - Ha ha, silly me.  You are of course right about the 'baby Deacon' being born at some time AFTER Shaw and David have taken off from LV-223.  ::)

(I kinda forgot that fact due to various comments here and elsewhere in the past, which speculated on Shaw running into the 'Deacon' BEFORE she took off - which were all WRONG of course, as she was already away as you pointed out.  I guess my memory lapse was influenced by that kind of thing when I commented in my previous post! ;D)

So yes, I absolutely agree now that Shaw might have bravely ventured back to the 'Lifeboat' for various supplies before she took off.

NickisSmart

Oh, yes, chestbusters are sooooooo subtle!

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: NickisSmart on Nov 01, 2016, 12:30:41 AM

I think the original/classic design of the Chestburster is "subtle" in all its phallic beauty. Sure, the later designs (like in A:R) went all out fleshy penis with foreskin and all, I'm not going to deny that, but still, the classic Chestburster was more than a toothed penis despite being, well, a toothed penis.

Kel G 426

A predictable response.

There a varying degrees of subtlety.  That facehugger has none at all. 

Necronomicon II

Eh it looks dead and probably dissected. I'm fine with some huggers being, ahem, less subtle than others.

Sabres21768

Quote from: Kelgaard on Nov 01, 2016, 01:26:41 AM

A predictable response.

There a varying degrees of subtlety.  That facehugger has none at all.

You're right. But I love it.

skhellter

skhellter

I like that facehugger and egg better than the originals.

Giger had a very "IN YOUR FACE" aesthetic and this is actually more true to that than a lot of designs after the first film.

PsyKore

Quote from: skhellter on Nov 01, 2016, 11:58:03 AM
Giger had a very "IN YOUR FACE" aesthetic and this is actually more true to that than a lot of designs after the first film.

This is very true. Most of it is not subtle at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed