AvP Requiem Soundtrack Announced

Started by Darkness, Oct 25, 2007, 11:41:34 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Soundtrack Announced (Read 11,694 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Now thats great news but I'm not going to buy it on december 11th, I want to be surprised in how good the score is when I see the movie in theaters   ;)  

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Very true necrotard, apparently everyone is raving about this score. Avp did not have a score for sale. I hope the score is amazing, it could be one of the best aspects of this movie.

Xenomorphine

All of the films have had a soundtrack. It might be difficult to find them in shops, but a quick search of amazon.com or play.com can turn them up.

Xenomorphine

Nobody is "raving" about it, because we haven't heard it. :)  Only the people involved in it have been talking it up and precisely the same thing happened, the last time. There were actually a couple of interesting tracks in the official soundtrack for 'Alien Versus Predator', but as with those of 'Alien Resurrection', most of them did very little for me.  The last truly great soundtrack was the one for the original first 'Aliens Versus Predator' game, in the late nineties. Quite whether this can match or improve upon that should be interesting to discover.

Anchorpoint

Anchorpoint

Excellent!  It comes out on my Birthday!

Zero .T

Zero .T

8)   Awsome......I mean AWSOME!!!!!!!   8)     :o     :o     :o     8)     8)  

warchant-D

the avp2 pc game soundtrack is the best without a doubt! no if's and's or but's about it bitches   8)  

warchant-D

well...correction,  its the same for both of the pc games actually, but still...

Mr. Weyland

the AVP pc games music aren't that great, they seemed average.    :-\  

The Necronoir

warchant-D

the pc game soundtracks arent the music from the games themselves. they're on the bonus cd that comes with the game that has various tracks and mixes from the movie scores (alien, aliens, predator etc.)

zen

zen

You guys did'nt know they came out with an AVP soundtrack?.Thats funny!!   :D  .I thought everyone knew about it!!!   :D     :D  .

zen

zen

Theres one good thing about the Brian Tyler interview:The movies at least 44 minutes  long!   ;D  .I just hope it longer then 90 minutes!   ;D  .And everyone has a different taste in music,so some will like the tracks,others wont.And i think everyone should just chill and relax!   8)  .

Pvt. Hicks

the soundtrack will be awesome and if u dont agree then youre not cool   :D  

Xenomorphine

The second game's music wasn't all that great. The first one's was and came on its own CD, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed