Avpvz ?

Started by Trioxin, Dec 27, 2019, 05:01:08 PM

Author
Avpvz ? (Read 420 times)

Trioxin

Trioxin

My father is making a graphic novel 100 for fun not for resale I've been helping him with research and so on. He has been grinding out a world in witch the 1985 film return of the living dead has affected the avp universe by
introducing the trioxin 245chemical.

The main idea being to bring the slightly comical feel from the 1985 return of the living dead to the setting of AVP. Also an interesting way to explore the idea of how trioxin 245 would affect the different systems of the aliens and predators.

What do you think of this idea? It's in the works regardless of wether any one is appreciative of the idea or not he is making it for his own purposes and enjoyment. My big question to the hive mind is a simple one what do you think of this premise ?  And how do you think that the trioxin would affect the behaviors and physiology of both of these alien species.

Link to trioxin below
Feel free for open discussion If you wanna have a chat about his work and how it's developing

(https://zombie.fandom.com/wiki/Trioxin)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

If the toxin works on them, and works the same, I'd guess it would make them slower and uglier. And might give them a craving for braaaaains.

Trioxin

Trioxin

Well sure that is implied. I was thinking more along the lines of would alien physiology be affected by chemical pollutants ? Would a predator eat brains ? Since trioxin leaves a person with most of their instincts and intellect would predators simply just become killing machines. Would a predator try to eat an alien ? Would a dead revived alien still have acidic blood ? Etc etc etc

Also a good question is since aliens don't eat if they were zombified and started eating their own species how could that play out for the Xenomorph

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed