Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,647 times)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: Brother on Jan 30, 2010, 06:55:54 PM
The voices will stay the same but I think the subtitles and menus will be in the specific language you want, was shown in the Italian demo we saw.

I hope so, there was a report on a French website about a Demo and they said the French voice were horrible.
Like in the French trailer, Lance Henriksen voice is just horrible.
I really hope there's a language selection in the menu and an option to remove subtitle otherwise I'll have to buy a version on some UK websites.

krazybran

krazybran

I wonder if we can play as a predalien online...

Kane

Kane

Quote from: krazybran on Feb 05, 2010, 12:10:35 AM
I wonder if we can play as a predalien online...

No.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Not in the demo.

Brother

Brother

Not in the full version.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

That. And I can perfectly live with that.

Dusk

Dusk

I wonder why though? Are they saving the Predalien for DLC? Or would they have to re-balance him because he has obviously all of the abilities of an Alien and would also be tank up-close.

Kane

Kane

Quote from: Dusk on Feb 06, 2010, 11:27:49 AM
I wonder why though? Are they saving the Predalien for DLC? Or would they have to re-balance him because he has obviously all of the abilities of an Alien and would also be tank up-close.

There will be no gameplay differences between the various skins.
They're not classes with specific abilities, they're just skins.
You'll look different, but that's about it. ;)

Dusk

Dusk

Then why wouldn't they put a Predalien skin into the MP?

Kane

Kane

I don't know.
But not adding a predalien skin is ok with me. I don't like the predalien at all.  :P

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Because it's retarded to play as a Predalien but have no extra power/skills/bonuses. Might be fun to have a game mode where it's 3-4 Predators versus a Predalien, actually... like Predator Hunt, but another step up.

Dusk

Dusk

That would be a little too tough. 3-4 Predators with Alien vision, Smart Discs, Combi-sticks, Plasma Casters and Mines against 1 Predalien?

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 06, 2010, 01:10:44 PM
Because it's retarded to play as a Predalien but have no extra power/skills/bonuses. Might be fun to have a game mode where it's 3-4 Predators versus a Predalien, actually... like Predator Hunt, but another step up.

A PredAlien wouldn't have any bonuses.

krazybran

krazybran

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 06, 2010, 03:38:12 PM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 06, 2010, 01:10:44 PM

A PredAlien wouldn't have any bonuses.

It wouldn't in-game, no... since impregnating hospitalized women is hardly a multiplayer element.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed