Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,626 times)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

If mod tools are ever released, I expect to see that very quickly.

It would be more suitably challenging, too. Predator weapons are great hunting weapons for considered, single-hit kills against individual targets, but they're not military weapons suited to quickly sweeping areas like the Marine weapons are.

affinity

affinity

ah they can still manage. especially with the 1 hit kill spear, and disk that always returns, and teamwork, it would be pretty hardcore how Predators manage to last in Survivor mode.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Exactly my point - I'd love to see how Predator players would have to adapt their tactics in order to fight a lot of Aliens at once.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Can't wait for that too ;)

Brother

Brother

Spammage & camping, known formula. And I doubt there will be Survivor mode with preds.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

I like Survivor mode for Preds. 

Brother

Brother

What about the "zomg the pred is teh hunter" stuff?

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

lol.. just messing around as you use to say... but, exactly what I did post above, dude.

What I'd like to know is whether you can look around during kills and jumps or not.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Brother on Jan 24, 2010, 10:48:22 PM
What about the "zomg the pred is teh hunter" stuff?

That's the fun of Pred survivor mode - they'll be forced into a situation where their precision, 1-hit-kill, low rate-of-fire weapons aren't truly effective. So they'll have to use everything at their disposal to survive.

Brother

Brother

I don't see preds fitting in there then again I wont be surprised if it happens.

Joe117

Joe117

You know what would be neat, if u could use ur shoulder cannon like a handgun like in AvPR

eternalshad0w

eternalshad0w

Quote from: Joe117 on Jan 26, 2010, 02:21:27 AM
You know what would be neat, if u could use ur shoulder cannon like a handgun like in AvPR

i don't think that they would do that, if i remember correctly the plasma caster draws power from the Predator's armor (battery that is on the back left side?) so if it isn't connected then no power to draw on. i could be wrong though so please correct me if otherwise   :)

Xhan

Xhan

:/

What exactly is the benefit of holding it in your hand other than improved opposite side tracking?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Lookin gangsta with his gold mandible.

Xhan

Xhan

But he doesn't hold it sideways.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed