Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,638 times)

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

In Publishers we trust  ???  .

xboxgamer4life

xboxgamer4life

do any of you guys know if there will be a option to turn off the profanity. i just down want to hear 200 f words.i know there probably wont be but a guy can hope.

Dajanksta

Dajanksta

Quote from: xboxgamer4life on Jan 14, 2010, 05:37:05 AM
do any of you guys know if there will be a option to turn off the profanity. i just down want to hear 200 f words.i know there probably wont be but a guy can hope.
probably not. I'm assuming that rebellion and Sega are going to assume(lol) that if you can handle all the extreme violence and gore and beheadings that this game will have then you will also be able to handle the f bombs.

Xhan

Xhan

Mature elements are patently uncensored, hence the controversy.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Is curious to see how some of harsh language can be offensive whilst tearing spines is not ;D

Brother

Brother

Language - hurts your feelings - ofensive
Dislocating spines - hurts your spine - violent

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Some guy about to tear your spine off should be considered as something offensive, whilst it does the thing violent and once it's done.. then nevermind anymore... violently offensive?.

Brother

Brother

If I ripped your spine out, would you say I offended you? No, you'd be dead, violent death. But if I called you *****g** or *h**** or *******l or s****, yes, you'd be offended.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Murder is as rude as offensive, IMO... quote of the week.. don't you see that I was just messing around? :P . OK. from now on let's do the forumite thing seriously.. :)

TJ Doc

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, I can't figure out what most of those censored swears mean either.

Brother

Brother

:D They don't meant anything but you got the idea what they were.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I see, you were just being a little ****z**q**.

Brother

Brother

You got it.

piet11111

piet11111

Quote from: The_Silencer on Jan 14, 2010, 07:00:07 AM
Is curious to see how some of harsh language can be offensive whilst tearing spines is not ;D

or how a breast will cause a media frenzy while exploding body's are a ok.

if only we would be without those idiots that want to censor materials intended for adults.
why the hell bother with an 18+ rating if you are going to treat them like kids anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed