Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,645 times)

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

What if those maps are playable by players owning collector versions only during, I'd say, 2 months long. And then these maps end up freely downloadable by the rest of players?. That would be pretty fair, IMO.

Brother

Brother

It is fair, yes. I'm just wondering how much use will the owners get from those maps during those two months.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

According to the initial plan, as much use as the DLC is available for the general public.

l3awl3ag

l3awl3ag

I don't think they should even have made the maps exclusive to be honest. The skins are fair enough, they should be permenantly exclusive to those who are buying the hunter edition or whatever it's called. But the maps are just a bad idea.

And I doubt they're going to get as much use to begin with. No one in their right mind would pay for a map pack straight after the release, since the game could be dead online within a couple of months. And by that I don't mean that it looks shit, I'm just pointing out that it could happen.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

I'm not happy with the idea of paying for DLC content since day 0.

Other games like DemiGod are using the formula in, I'd say, a most relaxed way.. For example, they gifted the community with one new Demigod ( and that's a lot of work from both development and QA standpoints..). Actually, they're going to release one more DemiGod for free again. So later on, new content will be downloadable for little money ( maps, demigods.. )

That's as fair as well done, IMO.

zython

zython

I realllllly want that facehugger  ;D

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Ok, you got it ;D

Edit: By the way .. what an ugly hugger, huh?.

Drone23

Drone23

Is that the Hugger that comes with the Hunter Edition?...

Brother

Brother

No. This one is.

Drone23

Drone23

Yes but that one almost looks shopped to me, for some reason...  the other one is real, but I sure hope it looks nothing like that, the shopped one looks much better.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

The one included in the collector versions is and looks like the real one. The one I posted looks like some kind of mutated and disgusting fat lobster. I do apologize, but I do prefer the real one. ;D

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Drone23 on Jan 08, 2010, 01:01:37 PM
Yes but that one almost looks shopped to me, for some reason...  the other one is real, but I sure hope it looks nothing like that, the shopped one looks much better.

Thats a soft cuddle with hugger the Hunter edition comes with a plastic fully articulated one.

Giger_Incubator

Giger_Incubator

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 09, 2010, 12:08:38 AM
Quote from: Drone23 on Jan 08, 2010, 01:01:37 PM

Thats a soft cuddle with hugger the Hunter edition comes with a plastic fully articulated one.

Have we seen anything to suggest it is fully articulated?

Xhan

Xhan

The official press release?

Drone23

Drone23

Just got back from pre-ordering my Hunter edition... can't wait... this is the First game I've ever pre-ordered... and it feels good  ;D

Was thinking we need a thread dedicated to what version you bought, what you bought it for PC,Xbox,PS3 and what you're gamertag is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed