Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,484 times)

Brother

Brother

It is powerful in anyone's hands, in the second game. And in the second AvP movie.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Brother on Dec 15, 2009, 11:24:02 AM
It is powerful in anyone's hands, in the second game. And in the second AvP movie.

Shit in the movie it was blowing buildings up.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

heheh.. in my case I was just exagerating about the plasma pistol. Personally, I've never liked the spear gun nor the plasma pistol. It's just my opinion though.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

/me hates plasma pistols

Well, at least the PP we've seen in previous titles.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Doesn't look like it's returning. Thank goodness.

Seraph

Seraph

I have two concerns/questions right now:

1. Are you satisfied with the PS3 games from SEGA? The reason I ask this is because I heard that they ported "Bayonetta" to the PS3 and it was a wreck! Low framerate, slow loading times, muddy textures. I'm assuming SEGA will be responsible for porting AvP3 to the PS3 as well.

2. I saw in the Predator reveal trailer that he always rips off the human heads and spinal cords. Maybe I missed what the devs were saying, but will we be forced to watch the Predator make his trophy kills over, and over, and over again for each individual kill?

l3awl3ag

l3awl3ag

1) Bayonetta looks like shit on the 360 too. I actually think DMC4 looked better and that's a much older game lol.

2) I don't know. I don't even know how they work at all. Are they random? Determined by player position? Can you choose them?

All I know is that you press B to execute them on an Xbox controller. And I'm probably wrong about that lol.

Brother

Brother

Probably random, takes too much time to choose.

l3awl3ag

l3awl3ag

Or they could play out in a specific order. That would be better than random in my opinion, since I'd get annoyed if I saw the same kill more than twice in a row lol.

xboxgamer4life

xboxgamer4life

its going to be ported to the ps3 from the 360 so the 360 version will be better. its going to be simaler to what happened with bayonetta but most likly not as bad.

Seraph

Seraph

Quote from: xboxgamer4life on Dec 27, 2009, 04:02:49 AM
its going to be ported to the ps3 from the 360 so the 360 version will be better. its going to be simaler to what happened with bayonetta but most likly not as bad.

Where'd you hear/read that? Please provide a source.

xboxgamer4life

xboxgamer4life

Quote from: Seraph on Dec 27, 2009, 04:11:46 AM
Quote from: xboxgamer4life on Dec 27, 2009, 04:02:49 AM

Where'd you hear/read that? Please provide a source.
sorry i was only asuming it would be because 95% of multiplatforms are developed on the 360 and ported to the ps3.

Eldritch

Eldritch

Oh really? You into game development?

Sifer2

Sifer2

Quote from: l3awl3ag on Dec 27, 2009, 03:38:03 AM
Or they could play out in a specific order. That would be better than random in my opinion, since I'd get annoyed if I saw the same kill more than twice in a row lol.

Well from what I have seen its random and based on whether you grab them from the front or the rear. Pretty much like Rogue Warrior. Hopefully that's the ONLY thing this game takes from Rogue Warrior lol.

Brother

Brother

I'd rather have fewer "special" kills if they make them hard to execute, then do it all the time. The MP footage was all stealth kills.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed