Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,627 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: The_Silencer on Dec 14, 2009, 12:12:56 AM
.. thing which absolutely doesn't worry me even a bit. :)

But the LC parts in AvP2 were surprisingly fun.

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Dec 14, 2009, 02:23:59 AM

Not really.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I was kinda hoping they'd have FH and CB playable during the missions. Oh, well, I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Shardik

Shardik

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 14, 2009, 04:39:46 AM
I was kinda hoping they'd have FH and CB playable during the missions. Oh, well, I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Maybe if it does well, they will through the face hugger and chest burster in a sequel

Brother

Brother

LC servers were and are very popular in AvP2. But it's not a big deal.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: kvon17 on Dec 14, 2009, 04:18:48 AM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Dec 14, 2009, 02:23:59 AM

Not really.

Its a matter of opinion. They were the only parts that seemed like a real challenge for me in the ALIEN campaign. The rest was too easy when playing as the perfect organism.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The Chestburster bit, sure.

Depending on the difficulty you play, though, the Predator fights can be really brutal.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 15, 2009, 04:24:13 AM
The Chestburster bit, sure.

Depending on the difficulty you play, though, the Predator fights can be really brutal.

That was the other fun parts the Predator fights. Everything else was just to easy.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Yeah, when you can take a few good slugs to the chest, kill the enemy and use his body to regenerate the health, a part of the challenge is lost.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 15, 2009, 05:42:43 AM
Yeah, when you can take a few good slugs to the chest, kill the enemy and use his body to regenerate the health, a part of the challenge is lost.

Thats ultimate killer Xenomorph for you.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Eh, not as bad as the Predator campaign, where there isn't a single challenging enemy once you get your gear back. Perhaps apart from Rykov, if you're out of spears and explosives.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 15, 2009, 05:55:50 AM
Eh, not as bad as the Predator campaign, where there isn't a single challenging enemy once you get your gear back. Perhaps apart from Rykov, if you're out of spears and explosives.

lolz. I know. Lets just say Monolith are geniuses at balance.  ::)

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 15, 2009, 05:55:50 AM

Pistol = win without trying.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The issue was that the plasma caster mechanics were all wrong.

In the first game, the caster was powerful, but it needed to charge between shots to 1-hit an Alien and the targeting was fallible. It was one weapon amongst many, not the default, primary choice of armament. Could it be powerful in the right hands? Surely. But it had to be properly used. Spamming it just left you without energy, surrounded by Aliens.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

In my case Plasma Pistol means CD-Game back to its box..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed