Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,657 times)

hudsoniscool

hudsoniscool

you guys think it will adult only. i disagree im pritty sure its just gunna be rated M

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I doubt it will be AO as those games are very hard to sell to retailers (see: essentially impossible).

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Eidotemit on Nov 03, 2009, 04:32:51 AM
I doubt it will be AO as those games are very hard to sell to retailers (see: essentially impossible).
Exactly my point. =]

Xhan

Xhan

The only store that sell AO games in the US are Fry's and Sam Goody's Ao is the retail kiss of death, and you can guarantee no high profile game will ever carry that sticker.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I was being rather sarcastic when I said Adults Only. To be honest I was not even sure that was an official rating. Anyways it will probably get a M/18+ rating.

Brother

Brother

I think TJ said the rating will be M

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I did? 

hudsoniscool

hudsoniscool

i was looking over some previews to the game and saw this.
OXM labelled the trophy kill mechanic as so "spectacularly violent" that they believe it will be cut from the final game to avoid an Adults Only rating in the United States as it was "several measures more graphic" than any other recent games
also saw it on the wikipedia page for this game. What do you guys think.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I really can't understand why that would happen. It's fantasy violence, for crying out loud!

Censors are retarded.  ::)

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: hudsoniscool on Nov 04, 2009, 06:23:41 AM
i was looking over some previews to the game and saw this.
OXM labelled the trophy kill mechanic as so "spectacularly violent" that they believe it will be cut from the final game to avoid an Adults Only rating in the United States as it was "several measures more graphic" than any other recent games
also saw it on the wikipedia page for this game. What do you guys think.
They'll let it go, but will keep it as sane as possible, nothing too crazy. I mean look at gears of war 2.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

From what we have seen its not even as violent as Gears of War 2. Bodies are not exploding, getting cut up, hell I do not even think I can make about bullet wounds in the dead bodies.

kvon17

kvon17

Really? Ripping heads off with spines in 1st person isn't violent? Okay.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: kvon17 on Nov 05, 2009, 04:01:11 AM
Really? Ripping heads off with spines in 1st person isn't violent? Okay.

I did not say it wasn't violent just not as violent as you would expect for an adult only rating. That is ONE feature that makes the game violent, the Predator Trophy kills.

Dusk

Dusk

Someone enlighten me, what's the difference between M and AO?

Brother

Brother

Mature and Adults Only. Age is the difference.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed