Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,634 times)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The answer is - why not?

Didn't see it do much in the videos, given that the pulse rifle comes with so much ammo, but I can't see unlimited pistol ammo being harmful to the balance.

Brother

Brother

Now, where are all those bullets coming from? Why not make all the ammo infinite?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Because the other weapons, presumably, have measurable effectiveness at taking enemies down.

Brother

Brother

Quote from: Brother on Oct 31, 2009, 10:54:54 PM
Now, where are all those bullets coming from?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

How are medpacks applied instantly? How is ammo in magazines rearranged perfectly every time you reload?

Asking where the pistol ammo comes from is just a tad anal in my mind, considering that it's a mechanic that doesn't overly advantage the already disadvantaged Marine.

Brother

Brother

:D
We are talking about ammo, marine ammo.  You have to run out of ammo some time. Oh I know! This is 30 years advanced pistol so it can never run out of ammo. Lolz.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I personally can't think of anything more trivial than pistol ammo in a game like this. Besides, AvP1 had infinite pistol ammo, too, and no-one gave a damn then. Don't see why they should now.

Brother

Brother

I don't really care, they've dome some more serious sh*t to the game.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Brother on Nov 01, 2009, 03:11:15 PM
I don't really care, they've dome some more serious sh*t to the game.
bad sh*t or good sh*t?

Brother

Brother

If it was good I wouldn't be calling it sh*t :)

I'll say it again - none of it would matter to me if we don't get dedicated servers. That is where the red line to buy or not to buy is.

hudsoniscool

hudsoniscool

while i will buy this game matchmaking or not i do agree that matchmaking can make or break a game. gears of war(xbox) was my favorite game of all time. i played it for 7 months or so. then when gears 2(xbox) came out i was so mad that it had matchmaking. i played it for 2 months. i think matchmaking is better for some games (HALO) i do hope for dedicated servers for AVP

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Brother on Nov 01, 2009, 07:00:23 PM
If it was good I wouldn't be calling it sh*t :)

I'll say it again - none of it would matter to me if we don't get dedicated servers. That is where the red line to buy or not to buy is.

Agreed entirely in terms of dedicated servers. Not so sure about them f**king up the rest of the game, though - looks pretty solid to me.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Well I am afraid there will not be dedicated servers because its cross console.

randy4321

randy4321

Ok....what exactly are dedicated servers?

Brother

Brother

I'm sure google will give better explanation than me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed