Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,346 times)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Well, those modes were much more in-character.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Exactly.

Vemados

Vemados

f**k the combistick, I want the MAUL!

It was badass.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Vemados on Sep 27, 2009, 09:43:57 PM

It was badass.
The maul??

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Sep 27, 2009, 10:45:26 PM
Quote from: Vemados on Sep 27, 2009, 09:43:57 PM

It was badass.
The maul??

It was a weapon in concrete jungle.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Any screens or videos?

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

Ohh,i guess there will be plenty of me in game (grenadier marine type;)

Brother

Brother

Nadespammer :P

Xhan

Xhan

UNCLE MCGRAMMA AWAITS THEE.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Brother on Sep 29, 2009, 05:30:24 PM
Nadespammer :P

Hopefully he was joking. :P

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Dude, survivor was where it's at.  People STILL play it, as old and busted as it is :D.

The multiplayer potential with AvP is staggering, and AvP2 is the only game that came close to exploiting it.

I want survivor mode with closeable doors that you can weld, sentry guns that you can deploy, and waves of player as well as bot aliens that can ram through doors and tear through floors and ceilings.  Yes that sounds good... and Survivor with Predator thrown in would also be SWEET.

How about hive extermination missions?  Where a group of marines starts in an APC and has to go fight through a hive and kill a queen?  Maybe a reverse survivor where the Aliens are on the defensive.
Or a mode where aliens and marines are racing to grab civilians before the aliens can impregnate them, making more aliens. 

And a hunt mode, where 1 pred hunts down a group of humans like Arnie and his goons.  Just like the movies,  :o, with points for how many trophies he gets and how "honorable" the kills are.  They could have jungle, city, and space levels, with lots of hiding places for the Predator. 

That's where the real fun is, not to mention years of replay value.
They should just pay me to think up great ideas  ;).

Brother

Brother

Survivor but against AI aliens, where you can be reached from more than one door/exit/ceiling, you run out of ammo eventually - a must, you have to go get it, push forward, move back and stuff.
Or surviving in the open until the dropship arrives.

Also, stagger = lame

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Brother on Oct 02, 2009, 07:47:27 AM
Survivor but against AI aliens, where you can be reached from more than one door/exit/ceiling, you run out of ammo eventually - a must, you have to go get it, push forward, move back and stuff.
Or surviving in the open until the dropship arrives.

Also, stagger = lame

Stagging does not happen much on multiplatform games... Does it?

Xhan

Xhan

Staggering is an animation keyframe glitch that triples PR damage, and allows you to fire the railgun again during recoil phase to the exact same spot you previously fired.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Xhan on Oct 04, 2009, 04:41:35 AM
Staggering is an animation keyframe glitch that triples PR damage, and allows you to fire the railgun again during recoil phase to the exact same spot you previously fired.

I know what staggering is. :P Buts AvP2 is not the only game you can do it on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed