Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,487 times)

Xhan

Xhan

That's been the target according to press releases, yeah.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Well hopefully they can go ahead and fall within the ultimate money maker scheme and release it for Christmas or around there.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Chris, something tells me you,re playing this game before we know It ;D

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

So is this a glimpse of the "Grip" feature of the alien campaign?

Xhan

Xhan

Lol, no. That's an Alien about to be bitchslapped by a Pred penis.

Grapple seems to be linked to pouncing and/or whatever the Aliens have in place of Trophy Kill. Grip is the ability to stick to any surface.

Yutani

Yutani

Not sure if its another trophy-kill, but there is a post E3 rumor, the pred has a special move to kill wounded aliens...put the foot over the alien head, and kill it whit the blades or something.

Dunno if there is a vid out there.

Heretic

Heretic

That would be taking it from AVP:R when Wolf crushes the alien head with his foot without the acid factor eating his foot. I really hope they don't put that in there. >:(

dude63

dude63

Well if it is the foot..it will definetly cost life or whatever. There will most likely be variety of kills and whatnot. Like we have seen so far in the walkthrough. I wouldn't mind a Predator grabbing a wounded aliens tail and puting it through its head...could be kool? Don't know if the aliens tial is strong enough to break grip? Especially if wounded?

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: dude63 on Jun 07, 2009, 05:21:02 AM
Well if it is the foot..it will definetly cost life or whatever. There will most likely be variety of kills and whatnot. Like we have seen so far in the walkthrough. I wouldn't mind a Predator grabbing a wounded aliens tail and puting it through its head...could be kool? Don't know if the aliens tial is strong enough to break grip? Especially if wounded?

I would mind. I would mind a whole lot.

dude63

dude63

I was just saying. Its possible isn't it? I mean how else is he gonna kill a wounded Alien creatively. Hes a hunter..a hunter takes pride in his kill. Maybe possibly pred cuts off its head or something..I don't know. Or maybe just a quick stab with the wristblades. Snapping of the jaw? I don't know.

kvon17

kvon17

creatively? Efficiently maybe... but not creatively. reaching down to grab the tail is asking for trouble.

dude63

dude63

Thats what I was wondering. Cause I imagine the Alien would struggle and eventually stab the predator...badly..

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

You should be most suspicious of the Xenos that are down. No telling what they can do. :p

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: dude63 on Jun 07, 2009, 05:50:00 AM
Thats what I was wondering. Cause I imagine the Alien would struggle and eventually stab the predator...badly..

Well, we already have a Predator trophy-killing them by holding one up by the neck with one hand. It struggles for quite a while, but apparently just flails. No use of hands, feet or tail to retaliate. It 'looks' cool, because you see it only through the mask, but if you saw it from third-person perspective, it would basically be the same as that 'Requiem' sewer scene.

Realism and plausability is not this product's strong suit, to say the very least. :)

LeoTPred

LeoTPred

i already just want a demo out during the summer :/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed