New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,257,435 times)

StuckIn2Wheels

Hey there huge Aliens fan!

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: StuckIn2Wheels on Aug 15, 2022, 10:44:40 PMHey there huge Aliens fan!

Welcome!

You will find many Ancherites here. I am one, I love the Alien films. Alien (1979) is my favorite film of all time.

Cosmic Incubation

Hi everyone!

I've been visiting the site/forums off and on over the years, and I frequently check out the AVP Galaxy podcast and videos, but decided to finally make a profile and start posting!

I'm a lifelong Alien/Predator fan from the U.S. (born and raised in IL but currently living in TX). I've played most of the recent video games, read a handful of the comics, just recently started checking out some of the novels, but most of my knowledge comes from the films. I literally don't remember a time that I wasn't watching the films over and over since I was a kid. Alien (1979) is my all time favorite film. While I love some films more than others, I tend to find at least some enjoyment in each entry (except for Shane Black's The Predator lol).

Looking forward to joining the conversations!  :D 

[cancerblack]

Nice pic and username.

Cosmic Incubation

@[cancerblack] Thank you! :D
All from the great Giger of course

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards, Cosmic! It's always a pleasure seeing the lurkers emerge from the shadows!

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Much appreciated Hicks!  :D

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 22, 2022, 09:29:53 AMIt's always a pleasure seeing the lurkers emerge from the shadows!

I still like to lurk to this day, only to emerge from the shadows upon login 🙈

Cosmic Incubation

Us lurkers emerging from the shadows lol:

Neila

Neila

Hello there,
iam Neila from Germany.
My english is not the best but i`ll try.

Cosmic Incubation

@Neila Hello, and welcome!  :D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Aug 22, 2022, 04:00:21 PMUs lurkers emerging from the shadows lol:

As long as you all do the jazz-hands, that's perfectly acceptable!

Welcome Neila! :)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Aug 22, 2022, 04:00:21 PMUs lurkers emerging from the shadows lol:

Oh I just loved it! ^^ I mean, it just looks like the Alien is doing jazz hands...which is funny...because it's an Alien...that looks like it's doing a dance move...but it isn't...because it's an Alien...and it's not the Spaceballs Alien...it's the Alien Alien.

exorcissy72

Hello everyone! Long time reader/lurker, first time poster. "Prey" definitely has gotten me back into the EU side of things, and want to discuss all things Predator, Alien, and AvP! Been a fan since seeing the trailer for Alien 3 before Star Trek VI when I was six and it scared the crap outta me. Read the Aliens vs. Predator: Prey novel and Batman vs Predator comic when I was eight or so. Anyway, it'll be fun to join in the community.

krueg1776

Hey there guys, I came to connect to this site because of the MR. H Reviews YouTube channel!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed