Bullets.

Started by Xhan, Apr 29, 2009, 01:59:42 AM

Author
Bullets. (Read 68,511 times)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Freya's Hope sounds better since it kind of makes a reference to Hadley's Hope.

Master

Master

Freya's Prospect is better than Freya's hope. We are smart enough to find a reference, they don't have to slam it in our face.

xxxPREDBUGxxx

xxxPREDBUGxxx

Plantigrade????? WTF?!?!

kvon17

kvon17

google it. It's a type of joint in the leg. Plantigrade is how human leg joints are, digitigrade are how dog joints are.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Master on May 29, 2009, 03:49:00 PM
Freya's Prospect is better than Freya's hope. We are smart enough to find a reference, they don't have to slam it in our face.

Thats just for us fans. Not for all the 10-14 year olds and people who do not care about ALIENS and PREDATOR they are trying to bring in.

Master

Master

10-14 years old won't understand a nod in Freya's Hope either.

kvon17

kvon17

Freya's Prospect is a significantly better name. Saying Freya's Hope would just be lame. "Hey, this place is gonna be Hadley's hope. This place is gonna be Freya's hope. This place is gonna be Jimmy's Hope. This place is gonna be Sylvester's hope.

It's easy to get the nod from Freya's Prospect and it doesn't get repetitive.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

As long as we are focused on really important issues...  ;D

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I was not trying to make a big deal out of it  ;D I was simply suggesting it so that more people would catch it. "OH FREYA's HOPE AS IN A REFERENCE TO HADLEY's HOPE, VERY CLEVER REBELLION!"

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I would prefer prospect over hope, so the game doesn't end up full of stupid, pointless references.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

hey guys, after watching the predalien video, do you now see why the human alien has to be like a human?, if the predalien is like a predator even in Its alien form then, why can,t the human aliens being like humans instead of small rats crawling here and there?, why do they have to screw the aliens like that?

This video is like a flicker of hope to me ;D

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Jun 03, 2009, 02:42:39 AM
I would prefer prospect over hope, so the game doesn't end up full of stupid, pointless references.

I guess they were very pointless when it came to how noticeable they were in NON-Aliens and Predator games.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Xhan, first post needs updating to include release date.

Q1 of 2010.

Xhan

Xhan

Still pretty TBD, and that certainly doesn't account for any delays or unforeseen rescheduling issues.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

It was always Q1 2010 wasn't it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed