ALIEN - Damnation (PC Game)

Started by Griffith, Jan 28, 2022, 04:49:25 PM

Author
ALIEN - Damnation (PC Game) (Read 4,765 times)

Griffith

Griffith

Hi everybody, my apologies if this has been posted before but I can't find any thread related. I came across this game on my Facebook watch videos.

https://stefanocagnani90.itch.io/alien-damnation

Can someone please explain how come this game have a no Cease and Desist by Disney/Fox? I'm about to buy it, I'm just amazed by how far it went since I see some assets like the motion tracker from Alien Isolation.

Anyone here who already have it can share thoughts on the storyline?

Thank you all. 

Corporal Hicks

Seems to have only just gone up for sale. I can't imagine they'll get away with charging (however little) for too long. I've downloaded it, curious to see how good it is.

Griffith

Griffith

Thanks for your kind reply Corporal. I just finished the game and here are my thoughts.

Personal Score: Solid 7/10

Not bad for a $1USD game, however it could have so much more with a little effort. I'm no expert in PC gaming but I will try to give my humble review,

Spoiler
The good:
- Cool animations, textures and music.
- Cool Cutscenes

The bad:
- Storyline is kind of ridiculous considering the ammount of eggs present in the game
- No interaction with environment of any kind
- At some point the lighting becomes annoying

The game if it can be considered one is more like a walkthrough experience, you can't die, you just walk around triggering events until the end.
[close]

If you guys want to give it a look then try it and comment below.

Regards.

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Picked it up. We'll have to give this a try soon, Hicks.

luckymerc

luckymerc

Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this short game. It gets the atmospheric feel of the movies quite well. I think my only concern was the blinking lights and how it turned the corridors into a disco. If they made the time longer between blinking lights, it would be better.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Is it using the ARMA engine?

If they're only selling it for $1 why not just give it out for free?

Maybe they're trying to get corporate attention?

Schrödinger

Schrödinger

ANyone got a link to get this? Google searching leads to some weird sites that I'm afraid to click anything on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed