Tremors

Started by Alien Freak, Oct 05, 2007, 09:11:02 PM

Author
Tremors (Read 112,315 times)

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

The first one was great but the rest sucked major a@$.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteDoes anyone know what the 5th Tremors would be about if ever made?

I'd like to see them terrorizing people at sea.

Surprising only one person's brought up the TV Series.

Dutch90

Dutch90

First one is the best, the second is a very good sequel, the third could be better but is still good. The fourth sucks balls.

I really love the creature designs for these films.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I remember the first tremors , with Kevin Bacon

very amusing to watch :)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I've seen all but the first one, I like the second but the others arn't that great.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Watch yourself the 1st one then. It is a great movie + in my opinion the best of the Tremor movies.

dale07

dale07

iv seen then all good films and a 5th would be great

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Doesn't amazon have it on DVD? (The first one I meen)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I enjoy tremors, I have seen them all and I really like Burt because both he and me have a love for weapons and firepower ;D ;D ;D

Since I have a fear of robbers and under age I like to keep a hammer, and baseball bat next to my bed. When i'm older I want a Luger which was a german pistol used by the german army in the seconed world war. I can also think of many other weapons ***evil laugh***

You know you want it. Burt and me can relate.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

i love those movies

"I am...completely...out of ammo.....that's never happened to me before"

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Oct 08, 2007, 12:52:07 AM
QuoteDoes anyone know what the 5th Tremors would be about if ever made?

I'd like to see them terrorizing people at sea.

Surprising only one person's brought up the TV Series.
If I recall, there was a script going around back in the early nineties for a "Tremors at sea" to be the scenario for the sequel to the first film. I was disappointed when the sequel came out (no water tremors), but it actually turned out to be a good flick; not as good as the first but still entertaining. Part three and four, meh. I recall only watching two episodes from the series, no fond memories there.

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 28, 2007, 01:07:23 AM
i love those movies

"I am...completely...out of ammo.....that's never happened to me before"
Love that quote. Classic Burt.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuoteIf I recall, there was a script going around back in the early nineties for a "Tremors at sea" to be the scenario for the sequel to the first film.

*nods* I remember something vaguely about that; which is probably where the desire stems from.  That and the spoof document depicting Graboids as having evolved from cephalopods. 

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I know this is slightly off furom but you know how they say the predalien will be doing some regurgitating into peoples mouths. Well I was thinking of when in the film tremors 2 the screachers just had to eat food and then they start regurgitating babies. That makes me think, is the predalien going to be regurgitating embreyos into people? Sorry if this is already answered elsewhere.

Stalker

Stalker

I've loved the earlier Tremors films ever since I was young, the original & Aftershocks are pure classic gold.

Tremors 3 & 4 on the other hand were terrible, with their only redeeming value being that Burt was the main character (with Michael Gross still playing his grandfather in 4). What a legend he is.

"Memo: 4 pounds of C4 may be a little....excessive"

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Burt really is an amazing character. Tremors 3 + 4 weren't that good but they certainly would have been much worse w/o him. Same thing goes with the series, w/o him it would have been nothing. Not that the series was great but i tended to find most of the episodes to be enjoyable, some pretty good ones + others not so much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed