New Syfy series - Expanse - starring Thomas Jane

Started by viendammage, Jul 13, 2014, 05:09:19 AM

Author
New Syfy series - Expanse - starring Thomas Jane (Read 8,207 times)

viendammage

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 13, 2014, 10:06:27 PM
I'd just about watch Jane in anything. I was afraid his career came to a screeching halt, since I haven't seen him in anything recently. But this a good news. Great news actually.

Since the end of Hung he's booked a lot of roles in small flicks but opposite the likes of Bruce Willis, John Cusack, ensemble with Stallone, Kelsey Grammar, etc and a TV mini series with Bill Paxton.  Hope we see an avalanche of his work soon!

Kimarhi

Quote from: severen76 on Jul 14, 2014, 01:03:16 AM
If this looks like it could be set in the same universe as Outland, I'll shit myself with excitement.

no

hfeldhaus

He's a likeable actor. I do t know why but I'd like to see him as Solid Snake in a Mmetal gear film. If they ever make one that is

Gate

Didnt even read Im on-board from the synopsis.

viendammage

Quote from: Gate on Jul 14, 2014, 11:30:23 PM
Didnt even read Im on-board from the synopsis.

That's my man, wi-five!

First Blood

Quote from: viendammage on Jul 14, 2014, 01:35:17 AM
I'd just about watch Jane in anything. I was afraid his career came to a screeching halt, since I haven't seen him in anything recently. But this a good news. Great news actually.

Since the end of Hung he's booked a lot of roles in small flicks but opposite the likes of Bruce Willis, John Cusack, ensemble with Stallone, Kelsey Grammar, etc and a TV mini series with Bill Paxton.  Hope we see an avalanche of his work soon!

Projects with Willis and Stallone you say?

viendammage

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 15, 2014, 03:12:15 AM

Yup, Vice with Willis a sci-fi flick about synthetic humans who go crazy:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/berlin-bruce-willis-sci-fi-680011

Then Reach Me has Jane as a cop who kills people for fun.  All star cast here with Stallone, Terry Crews, Kelsey Grammer, Tom Sizemore, Tom Berenger, Danny Trejo, Kyra Sedgwick etc.  Trailer:

http://youtu.be/FTgn12w7JEg

KiramidHead

Quote from: viendammage on Jul 16, 2014, 02:31:27 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Jul 15, 2014, 03:12:15 AM

Yup, Vice with Willis a sci-fi flick about synthetic humans who go crazy:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/berlin-bruce-willis-sci-fi-680011

Then Reach Me has Jane as a cop who kills people for fun.  All star cast here with Stallone, Terry Crews, Kelsey Grammer, Tom Sizemore, Tom Berenger, Danny Trejo, Kyra Sedgwick etc.  Trailer:

http://youtu.be/FTgn12w7JEg

Okay, now that's awesome. The Stallone one sounds like it may make up for Jane getting dropped from Bullet to the Head because Joel Silver wanted someone "more ethnic." :laugh:

botmetro

Thomas Jane needs to come back as The Punisher. Like now. Make it happen Marvel.

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

This is on NetFlix now by the way. At least in the UK. Looking forward to giving it a watch. I hear nothing but good things about it.

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Recently watched this and really enjoyed it. Looks like they're going to ramp up the drama rather than the mystery for this next season. Looking forward to it.

motherfather

Just watching the DVD at the moment. Love it.

Minus the CGI, I hope Alien Covenant builds an engrossing enough story like the expanse does. Its oddly relatable.

I'm really liking this new sci-fi nouvelle vague with shows like sense8 and expanse. Very refreshing.

ep40

Just watched season 1, soon will watch season 2. As far as I can say it is a great series, it needs to gain more recognition.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed