Author
Doctor Who (Read 169,696 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Jacku

Jacku

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 15, 2018, 10:24:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6fvbCoWldo

Was hoping for a bit more. But I'm assuming a full trailer for SDCC on Thursday. The show starts in Oct maybe so they can't delay marketing any more. Nice to see an official look at the companions.

ace3g

ace3g

SM

SM

I dig.

Jacku

Jacku

Looks nice but they're holding back a lot still. No companion dialogue or monsters yet.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Liking what I'm seeing.

Jacku

Jacku

Apparently no Daleks this year. As long as whenever they do show up they're a big scary threat. And new showrunner says new monsters throughout the season not much old stuff.

I really want 13 to encounter the Vashta Nerada and the Weeping Angels at some point.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Psyched to see the Chibnall run come to an end, really hope Davies has still the chrome on. Gatwa is certainly an optimal choice for the Doctor!

Rankles75

Rankles75

Haven't really followed the show since the end of the Tennant era, mainly because everything felt so rushed, with even major storylines being wrapped up in one or two episodes (compared to the old days when the pacing was much better).

Have to say it's disappointing to see Whittaker's run get so much criticism though, as I think she's an excellent actress and she clearly hasn't been done any favours by the writing. Hopefully that improves now that Chibnall's going.

ace3g

ace3g

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: ace3g on Dec 26, 2022, 03:04:20 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtzRP0fycII

Happy to see a return of the good 'ol diamond logo... now if only we can get a return to the classic series Tardis interior 😁👍

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed