Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 161,000 times)

Master

Master

Day of good news!

T-850

T-850

Looking forward to the next Riddick. This is exciting.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Let's hope Vin doesn't f**k around on set and make people quit.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 27, 2022, 03:36:09 AMLet's hope Vin doesn't f**k around on set and make people quit.

He did that ?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 27, 2022, 05:18:19 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 27, 2022, 03:36:09 AMLet's hope Vin doesn't f**k around on set and make people quit.

He did that ?

Yeah, I believe so while filming the latest Fast and Furious film.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Ah ok. I heard he wasn't easy to work with in Babylon AD also, but not to the point of making someone quit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, Justin Lin apparently quit Fast X over Diesel's behavior only three days into shooting.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wake up babe, it's time for your annual reminder that Vin Diesel wants to make another Riddick.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The previous post is concept art

I wonder if it's going to be a sequel to The Chronicles of Riddick (more Necromongers stuff), or another movie about the character fighting monsters.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Since the Furya title seems to be sticking, it seems to me like the intent is that this one (if it ever happens) would be more in the vein of Chronicles again.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 26, 2021, 04:56:29 AMIf it's not high fantasy/space opera I don't give even half a f**k. Give me more Chronicles.

This.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 26, 2021, 05:38:09 AMIt was so sidelined I can barely remember it compared to the escape/savage themes. Big budget 40k knockoff again or bust.

And this.

Master

Master

Back in the day, there was idea od two sequels one called Underverse was supposed to resolve the necromonger arc and Furya was supposed to be final one with Riddick finally going home.

Kradan

Kradan

Riddick: Homecoming ?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1624206308605042689

Vin Diesel, David Twohy Reunite For 'Riddick: Furya': Hot EFM Title

QuoteEXCLUSIVE: Vin Diesel and David Twohy are reuniting for Riddick: Furya, the fourth installment of the action series that launched with the 2000 hit Pitch Black.

Twohy will direct his script.  Diesel will star and produce under his One Race Films banner alongside Samantha Vincent, who will also produce.

Rocket Science and CAA Media Finance will launch worldwide sales at this week's EFM.

In the new film, Riddick finally returns to his home world, a place he barely remembers and one he fears might be left in ruins by the Necromongers. But there he finds other Furyans fighting for their existence against a new enemy. And some of these Furyans are more like Riddick than he could have ever imagined.

Diesel and Twohy followed Pitch Black with 2004's The Chronicles of Riddick, and 2013's Riddick.

"Our legion fans have demanded it for years, and now we're finally ready to honor their call-to-action with Riddick: Furya," Twhoy said. "My collaboration with Vin and One Race has spanned 20 fruitful years, as together we've created three movies, two video games, an anime production, and motion comics for the internet. This new big-screen event will see a return to Riddick's homeworld, where we finally get to explore Riddick's genesis."

Diesel continues as one of Hollywood's most bankable action stars, headlining the Fast and Furious Saga and voicing Groot in Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. Other credits include Saving Private Ryan, xXx, and Bloodshot. He will next be seen in Fast X, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3, and "ARK: The Animated Series."

In addition to writing and directing the three previous Riddick films, Twohy's scripting work includes The Fugitive, and he wrote and directed the alien horror pic The Arrival, and supernatural thriller Below.

Diesel is represented by CAA, Linden Entertainment, and Felker Toczek Suddleson Abramson McGinnis Ryan. Twohy is represented by Atlas Artists.

In Berlin, Rocket Science's EFM slate also includes: Michael Gracey's Better Man; Conor McPherson's Girl from the North Country, based on the Bob Dylan Broadway show and starring Olivia Colman, Woody Harrelson, Tosin Cole, and Chloe Bailey; Alex Winter's The Adults starring Evan Rachel Wood, Josh Gad, and Anthony Carrigan; Peter Cataneo's The Penguin Lessons starring Steve Coogan. Peter Farrelly's Ricky Stanicky starring Zac Efron and John Cena, recently acquired by Amazon Prime Video.

https://deadline.com/2023/02/vin-diesel-david-twohy-reunite-riddick-furya-hot-european-film-title-1235256547/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed