Ok, so the morgue scene in Alien 3

Started by Pvt. Hicks, Dec 18, 2009, 02:09:12 AM

Author
Ok, so the morgue scene in Alien 3 (Read 64,784 times)

MadassAlex

Ripley's concerns are ridiculous.

EEV2650

EEV2650

My question is, was Hicks's body above newts? You see dried blood on the freezer above hers.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 21, 2009, 08:35:47 PM
My question is, was Hicks's body above newts? You see dried blood on the freezer above hers.

No, i think Hicks was next to Newt, possibley the freezer with the dog tags on the handle.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I never noticed the freezer with the dog tags. That must be it then. I guess the freezer with the dried red stuff on it must have been rust.  :)

I know it's kind of off topic but i always wondered why Ripley didnt take a look at Hicks's remains as well. She was paranoid about possible alien impregnation.

Weasel

Weasel

Because he was shredded.

SM

SM

Yeah.  Kinda hard for a chestburster to gestate when you ain't got no chest.

Friendly Wise

SpaceMarines

They should never have killed off Hicks.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: SM on Dec 21, 2009, 10:53:36 PM
Yeah.  Kinda hard for a chestburster to gestate when you ain't got no chest.

His chest wasnt shredded. The skin was a little bit but the real damage started at his shoulder and up his neck to where his head was crushed. Clemens told Ripley that "the corporal was impaled by that safety support". With that description alone it's plausible to think that an alien could still be in him. I know the movie reasons for not showing him and thats beacuse him and ripley werent as attached as Newt and Ripley were and showing Hicks's body would just slow the pace of the movie down.

Xhan

Xhan

His chest was full of support beam.

The end.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I dont think so. In the Alien 3 bonus discs they show a sketch of Hicks's remains and the sternum area is clearly untouched. I'm off the original topic so i'll stop.

I'm not trying to force anyone to agree with me on this. I'm just telling you all what I've seen. I have seen nothing that would say his chest is crushed.

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 22, 2009, 06:39:10 PM
I dont think so. In the Alien 3 bonus discs they show a sketch of Hicks's remains and the sternum area is clearly untouched. I'm off the original topic so i'll stop.

I'm not trying to force anyone to agree with me on this. I'm just telling you all what I've seen. I have seen nothing that would say his chest is crushed.

I don't know if this works.

EEV2650

EEV2650

An ally of mine has backed me up with the sketch i'm speaking of. Here is how i see it. There is plenty of room for a chestburster to have survived in that trunk.

Xhan

Xhan

The support strut swing down INTO his chest and then went UP. His chest is no longer viable.

SM

SM

Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 22, 2009, 07:04:32 PM
An ally of mine has backed me up with the sketch i'm speaking of. Here is how i see it. There is plenty of room for a chestburster to have survived in that trunk.

Except that's a drawing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed