Super/Queen Facehugger

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:02 PM

Author
Super/Queen Facehugger (Read 80,726 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Here's my custom super-facehugger:

SM

SM

I'm seeing a brown blur in the middle of the dark green blur...  ???

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

SM

SM

AQUAHUGGER!!

Dominion

Dominion

Watch the Special features on the Alien 3 DVD and there is a segment about the Super face hugger. Im certain they refer to it as the queen face hugger though.

Could be wrong of course.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

whats in a name, we all know what either super or queen facehugger is reffering to.

Keyes

Keyes

Nice pics! Interesting on the actual special edition of Alien3 there's a relatively far-off shot when the character pics the super facehugger up, but in one of the documentaries theres a far better closeup that isn't in the film - they should have used that!

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

Stalker

Stalker

The "superfacehugger" has always seemed quite an interesting element in the alien life cycle to me. It makes sense that to protect the future of the hive, a superfacehugger would carry not only a queen embryo for further procreation purposes, but an embryo for an adult to guard her until she had reached maturity & was capable of laying eggs. I personally don't consider such things as "praetorian facehuggers" as canon though, as there is quite obviously no readily apparent need for praetorians amongst the alien "society", nor is there any proof that they even exist within the context of the Alien film universe.

Vader the White

Vader the White

I have always wanted to see this in another Alien movie, just to reinforce the idea. It should be in AVP2, just so we can get a new Queen.

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

I've never seen those but they are pretty scary to me.I've heard of a queen chestburster but not a super facehugger.

gelflingwil

gelflingwil

so the queen must contain the super face hugger within her so that if she dies the hugger can continue the species.  Makes sense as she lost her egg sack in aliens and it appeared in alien 3... hmmmm... interesting

Newsfop

Newsfop

"Life finds a way." - Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

Extroheal

Extroheal

I consider the theatrical version of Alien 3 to be canon so I don't believe in a super-facehugger. In the theatrical version a normal facehugger impregnateed both Ripley and the dog. In AVP there were more aliens than hosts so some of the facehuggers must've contained two embryos. I don't think this is anything unusual or that such a facehugger needs to be called a super-facehugger. A queen chestburster has a longer gestation rate than a regular chestburster so the facehugger in Alien 3 had to put them inside two different hosts. Otherwise, the first chestburster would come out and the underdeveloped queen chestburster would die inside the carcass of its host.

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

In the Alien 3 special edition the queen facehugger is shown but from afar.

In the special features they explain how it's a special queen facefugger.

Blackish greenish.
Webbed 'fingers'
Bigger

And possible carrying a queen embryo and a soldier.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed