A Series Set In The ‘Alien’ Universe Being Considered?

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Jul 03, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

Author
A Series Set In The ‘Alien’ Universe Being Considered? (Read 48,981 times)

The Old One

The Old One

The problem with dark so often,
as seen with the Strauss Bros' -
AVPR, is masturbatory "Oh! So
unforgiving look how D A R K
We are!" Instead of worthwhile
introspection in mature stories.

SiL

AvP had the lower rating, but AvPR was unappologeticaly aimed at the less mature audience.

Vermillion

Quote from: SiL on Jan 19, 2019, 10:08:04 AM
AvP had the lower rating, but AvPR was unappologeticaly aimed at the less mature audience.
People that AvPR was going to be better. 
Albeit Via squinting

Necronomicon II

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Jan 19, 2019, 01:30:00 PM
People that AvPR was going to be better. 
Albeit Via squinting

AvP:R is like an amusement park ride that claims it's really scary, but it's too damn dark to tell and what you can see is uber-disgusting.

Voodoo Magic

When our community starts guaging the maturity level between AVP and AVPR's target audience, it's my signal to start drinking.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 19, 2019, 02:03:47 PM

When our community starts guaging the maturity level between AVP and AVPR's target audience, it's my signal to start drinking.

What time is it where you are? Where I am, it's too early for that.

Necronomicon II

I think going over the minutiae of fictional entertainment to the degree that we do is always a signal to start drinking, and drink I shall.  :D

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 19, 2019, 02:07:35 PM
What time is it where you are? Where I am, it's too early for that.

Oh it's definitely late enough for a drink here. It's already 9:28 in the morning!

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jan 19, 2019, 02:09:38 PM

I think going over the minutiae of fictional entertainment to the degree that we do is always a signal to start drinking, and drink I shall.  :D

Very good point my friend!  :laugh:

Vermillion

"I heard that"

TheSailingRabbit

You two better not start challenging each other.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 19, 2019, 09:25:12 AM
The problem with dark so often,
as seen with the Strauss Bros' -
AVPR, is masturbatory "Oh! So
unforgiving look how D A R K
We are!" Instead of worthwhile
introspection in mature stories.

Um, can you please confirm you're not really 6 years old as per your profile?  This is way uncomfortably precocious.   :o

The Old One

The Old One

:D
Unconfirmed.

Local Trouble

The Old One was turned into a vampire when she was only six years old...two thousand years ago.  Hence the name.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 19, 2019, 05:00:05 PM
:D
Unconfirmed.

Please confirm you're at least an adult.  Nobody is interested in your age beyond that.  6-year olds don't belong in conversations like this, discussing such subject matter.  Where are your parents?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed