Aliens: Colonial Marines Xbox Marketplace Avatar Items

Started by ikarop, Aug 28, 2012, 01:57:23 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines Xbox Marketplace Avatar Items (Read 17,445 times)

ikarop

Several new avatar items for the upcoming video game Aliens Colonial Marines are now on Xbox Marketplace. The items include a motion tracker (240 MSP), a Colonial Marine combat uniform (240 MSP), a Colonial Marines helmet (160 MSP) and various promotional t-shirts (80 MSP). You can check them all here.

Kimo

Dam no pet Aliens :-(

Berserker Pred

There should be a Pulse Rifle!

Mechafist

There should be Jones the cat!  :laugh:

newbeing

Quote from: Berserker Pred on Aug 28, 2012, 03:20:33 PM

I don't think they allow rifles or any weapons for avatar items anymore.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: newbeing on Aug 28, 2012, 03:35:22 PM
Quote from: Berserker Pred on Aug 28, 2012, 03:20:33 PM

I don't think they allow rifles or any weapons for avatar items anymore.

They have the toy gun armoury, just make a toy version. Not as cool but at least it's a Pulse Rifle  :)

Griffith

Griffith

It seems that indeed no weapons are allowed to be shown since 2011 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10438-Guns-to-Be-Removed-From-Avatar-Marketplace-Including-Gears--Lancer-and-Hammerburst.html such a pity, I would love to see a pulse rifle, anyway I just downloaded the full costume and it looks great, I don't know about the motion tracker but as a personal review I found the whole avatar to much grey-ish and not greeny like the movies

Edit: A little contribution if some of you would like to review this item before you purchase it

**That's me  :D Gamertag: uscmc2001

Stringer2355

Wonder is PS3 users are going to get anything , the playstation updates today, so wait and see

Kimo

Wow i am shocked that no more guns (unless toy types) are no longer available for your Avatar. Lol when most xbox games are about shooting and killing.

The probem is the aliens colonal marines suit looks too much like any other avatar game armour with out a pulse rifle. I mean how many games have copied camerons colonal marine look.

Anyhow i was wanting some xeno's as pets. and the person who said jonesy the cat as a pet i would of paid for that. I also wonder if the game comes with avater unlockables? Im shocked that not many games still dont do this.

Samus007

Quote from: Stringer on Aug 28, 2012, 05:42:32 PM
Wonder is PS3 users are going to get anything , the playstation updates today, so wait and see

While I love my PS3, I hate the fact that whatever we "might" get will only be seen in HOME, which, lets be honest, not many people use. I'd like to be able to use my HOME avatar "outside" of home, like on the main friends list similar to what Xbox has. So that all the friends on my friends list can see my avatar.

PVTDukeMorrison

I go on xbox today, see all this and shit a brick. Full armor is 240. I have 230. Why did I have to buy the god damn minecraft skins...

Moosh89

Moosh89

Bought! YES!

Now checking my beloved Playstation! PLEASE BE ON PS HOME!!!

*EDIT*: NOOOOO!!! WHY??? WHY SEGA???

:'(   </3

Maybe later today? I could be checking too early *hopeful teary eyes*

Kimo

PVTDukeMorrison

if you dont already then join xbox live rewards and fill in this months survey and get 20 free ms points. Is always handy for situations like this.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Kimo on Aug 28, 2012, 08:21:14 PM
PVTDukeMorrison

if you dont already then join xbox live rewards and fill in this months survey and get 20 free ms points. Is always handy for situations like this.

I did that, I still have 200 points pending from August 12th...

Kimo

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 28, 2012, 09:48:18 PM
Quote from: Kimo on Aug 28, 2012, 08:21:14 PM
PVTDukeMorrison

I did that, I still have 200 points pending from August 12th...

oh they still make ya wait for so long till you get them then? I thought they might of sorted this out and give you them right away. Oh well never mind mate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed