Aliens: Colonial Marines in Playstation Magazine

Started by ikarop, Nov 23, 2012, 03:13:43 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines in Playstation Magazine (Read 19,978 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Nov 26, 2012, 01:03:03 AM
Booga booga.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4087/4988330022_7f27856513.jpg

Still have this bad boy somewhere in a box. Possibly one of the few toys I have that is not missing something.

WinterActual

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 26, 2012, 12:55:38 AM

I should've been more specific. What I'm saying is that it's not born from the host like that, but it's an alien that was originally exposed to the nuclear fallout. In other words it's been effected by the radiation for so long to the point where it's literally falling apart.

f**k it I give up, I'm just giving it too much thought and I shouldn't care anymore with how ridiculous the game already is. :P
I thought that all living xenos were wiped out during the explosion.

chupacabras acheronsis

WinterActual

Gren_86

I still don't understand the need for new xeno types ???
We have a great variety of xeno specimens such as: drone, rigged warrior, runner, predalien, praetorian, queen, face-hugger and chest burster.     

WinterActual

The need is to attract the casual CoD noobs.

p1nk81cd

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 26, 2012, 01:27:53 PM
The need is to attract the casual CoD noobs.

Ha! Next, we're gonna have some deuce by the name of ULTIMATECoDFANBOY coming on here saying that Halo, Medal of Honour, and everything that is Alien and Predator based are straight up rip-offs of CoD-  ::) because it came out before everything.  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed