Low Quality Greenband Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 08, 2007, 05:33:03 PM

Author
Low Quality Greenband Trailer (Read 11,327 times)

Vader the White

It was a good trailer until Slient Night started to play. I just didn't work. It didn't feel good with the footage.

zen

zen

Ya well.you win some you lose some.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I love that trailer, very creepy, I don't think they were kidding when they said 'back to there roots'

TheUrbanPredator

I've watched it a few hours ago but now I just downloaded it using youtubex.com and I'm gonna upload it later on with better music. I don't know what song to use but if someone tells me which one to use I'll be happy to use that.   ;D  

Danger Close

Danger Close

Looks like it will have some great scenes, but Darkness is right, I thought there was supposed to be more story?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

So this is what people have been waiting for...just some copycat scenes from Alien3, and the song is definitely misplaced...with no story elements whatsoever...   So, who said this was better than the RB trailer...?  This one is actually worse than the RB because of the ridiculous song (thank goodness we won't be having that here in Europe...) and this trailer additions are just Alien silhouettes doing what we have seen a million times over...  I hope the European or Internet ones are way better than this...   >:(  

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I like the fact that there wern't too many additional scenes, keep the the plot a secret! knowing too much about the film will only spoil it when we watch it in the cinema! lol  The quality was crap! but hopefully we will get the proper one from fox, im not feeling the silnet night at the end maybe it mite on the better quality trailer, but i doont think a christmas song works with alien or predator but lets just wait and see!  Rock On!

Saberfox

Saberfox

Despite t's crappy quality, it looks good.

chris

chris

trailer's better than the red band one, even tho i loved the gore & language on the red band haha...  silnet night? nope it dont work, but i suppose here in the u.k (woohoo) we wont get that on the t.v spots near the release of the film because we get AVP2 in jan, hope when fox put the trailer online they get rid of silnet night! maybe put some music from the original Alien trailer, you know that scream sound! (u know the one i mean) that will totally work its scary and it pays homage to the classic! haha.. lets go! roll on christmas (or should i say january) lol  Aliens vs. Predator Requiem / Alien vs. Predator 2

i-robot

i-robot

sh*t trailer cant even see anythin. fox plz put it online & release some cool stills? keep d stills scary & distorted like the 1 of d pred alien hybrid SILNET NIGHT? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

You guys are reading way too much into this Silent Night theme!!! It wasn't put there because it wanted to sound cute or stupid, it was put there because the movie is coming out in Christmas!!!! That's it, it's kind of like saying the most peaceful time all year is going to be the most terrifying time of all year because Aliens and Predators are coming to kill us all.  You guys are reading way too much into this Silent Night song, Brian Tyler, look up his f**king name! And keep in mind this movie is going to be rated R, if you didn't like that trailer, well just look at the redband trailer instead.

predator rocks

from what i could make out    :D   the new bits seemed very good!!!!

predator rocks

your just right phantom, i like it, think its a great "message"   8)  

Bio Mech Hunter

I still can't believe the Strause Bros. chose to release a movie like this on Christmas. I don't think too many people are going to be saying "Okay guys. Let's hurry up and finish unwrapping our Christman gifts and eat breakfast SO WE CAN GO SEE AVP:R!! F*** YEAH!".   ::)    I see what they're trying to do with the Silent Night theme. And frankly, it doesn't work with that song, imo. Otherwise, it's a pretty good idea. Just poor execution.  Both poor decisions, imo. lol   ;)  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Again, your reading way too much into this theme song.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed