Are you guys buying the extra content at launch

Started by Xenoscream, Sep 16, 2014, 11:10:03 AM

Author
Are you guys buying the extra content at launch (Read 748 times)

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

I haven't pre-ordered as of yet, and I've been shopping around looking for the best price (I'm a bit of a tight bastard like that) and I can't help but notice that all this "bonus" content comes at a premium, and therefore isn't really a pre-order bonus at all.

Now I really want to play that stuff, but since it's going to be available later I'm struggling to see the point of paying more now, since it seems to be something I'd want to play after the main game anyway.

In the UK we have... £52.99 at Game for both packs (PS4). The cheapest I've found standalone game is £34.99 on PS4 (thegamecollection.net) So do you think the DLCs will be more than £18?

Hi guys,

I have an update. I sent an email to http://www.thegamecollection.net to check to see if their version of AI was the Nostromo edition, and it turns out it is!

So I take back what I said about the bonus content as it seems you can get it at the best price.

I'm going to pre-order from these guys, I haven't ordered from them before but they seem legit.

SM

I'll buy the game and the DLC when it's on sale on Steam.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed