Even More Production Stills!

Started by Darkness, Jun 14, 2010, 09:54:24 PM

Author
Even More Production Stills! (Read 20,647 times)

Warghost

Warghost

Obviously when you watch the movie, these scenes won't be so perfectly lit. Remember, they're simply production shots. Look f'n great though! Can't wait to see the Predator battle these new ones.

dachande89

dachande89

Woah some of those shots are pretty good, but the face of that "super pred" is awful. I will always prefer the classic pred face over that thing.

spawningcarnage

spawningcarnage

What's up with the fish predator?  it looks the creature from "The Monster Squad".  I mean, yea it compliments Stan Winston but on the Predator planet?  

That being said, the designs on the suits are super sweet.  The heads on the bodies look large, but, maybe this will be corrected in after-effects.

Hands and postures of the "Warriors" are great, they actually look like they have no fear!

Spoon

Spoon

Im not going to view them cause I don't want to spoil anymore.
But by that first picture it looks amazing...although he looks short.

Death_OR_Glory

OH MY GOD.... you're one ugly motha f**ka.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

mhm I have mixed feelings about all of it. I also wish I never looked at these things. I'm hoping for a decent movie atleast

anytime

anytime

I was looking forward to this film until I saw that pisspoor excuse of a mask with that red eyed freaky pred, WTF fella? Even the original pred remade doesn't look as good, what does that say about stan winston's studio when they can make a pred face 22 years ago with no notice and have it look damn good in 1987 and in 2010 we still have plastic looking pred masks and rubber looking faces for the preds, get stan winston's studio to do preds. I'm still looking forward to this movie but after these pics I'm not sure what to make of it. Please don't suck!

Dude

Dude

Ok i retract my previous comments about the super black predators looking like gremlins and what not but don't you guys tell me that Anytime isn't the best pred ever, i mean look at the cover picture, he still looks bad ass...

andy_07

andy_07

Man I cant freaking wait for this movie!!  The super preds face took a long look for me, but not bad!  and at least they didnt change the blood color.  Looks like they will have 2 seperate clans in the movie

Space Disc Jockey

These photos are amazing and i love all of the Predator designs. How many more days? Sooo excited! Totally want to make some fan posters now lol

winn1

winn1

dang to many spoilers, i wanted to wait till the movie to finally see what they looked like. not a huge fan of the new face but the movie will be awesome!

alexpj19

alexpj19

man, i shouldn't have looked at this pictures, too many spoilers :(  but i couldn't resist, damn it.

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

Looks like utter bollox.

stav

stav

this movie is gonna be great. 3 new predators and the classic predator, its gonna be epic!

yaujta

yaujta

i realy like them, 1st glimpse had me in two thaughts but the more i look at it the more i love it, like a fish/spider thing goin on, am sure it will be awsum in the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed