Alien: Covenant TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Apr 03, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant TV Spots (Read 148,208 times)

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSci8qrFfH3/?taken-by=alienanthology ???

u can enhance it but quality stays as shitty as on mobile. the sites that took that footage didnt get it in any better quality

fernandito

fernandito

Thanks for reply. Still can't see it full screen there regardless the low quality

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

thats why i said enhance, like ctrl++ or whatever its on windows. tried to get some detail out of it but failed as well.

markweatherill

markweatherill

Quote from: zoidy on Apr 04, 2017, 11:04:36 AM
vinyl

...in 2103, apparently. Who do we imagine this bright pink record belongs to? Or are all records this colour in the future?

Hey, I wonder what format Capt.Dallas' classical music collection was stored on?

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 04, 2017, 10:47:11 AM
probs she trying to escape the planet after david landed on it, given the fact that she couldn't pilot it from lv-423. anyways im mildly pissed off about her being killed off.

Spoiler
She's the reason the Juggernaut is crashed is the angle i am currently going with.  She destroys it so he can't leave and destroy other worlds and pays for it.
[close]

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

where does the assumption somebody's playing vinyl come from? because we hear it during the trailer? people, that's trailer music.
because she's singing it? i have it on mp3 on my pc, why can't it be her favourite?

anyway, i recall that on a intergalactic message shaw was singing this and walter heared this and therefore diverted to the location, so it must be this.

my bad, i thought it was a piece of art as a plate, i feel stupid now lol.

anyway, there's definately something portruding through shaw. so sad :(
possibly happened after docking with the other ship? that's defo not going to be david who does that.
looks like a queen tail. or a spear?

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: fiveways on Apr 04, 2017, 11:55:58 AM
Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 04, 2017, 10:47:11 AM
probs she trying to escape the planet after david landed on it, given the fact that she couldn't pilot it from lv-423. anyways im mildly pissed off about her being killed off.

Spoiler
She's the reason the Juggernaut is crashed is the angle i am currently going with.  She destroys it so he can't leave and destroy other worlds and pays for it.
[close]

They'll probably be ambiguous about this, as Scott talked about Covenant having various threads for sequels. So it'll be implied she crashed the ship for some reason but I don't think we will actually see any of that, just assumed she is dead or at least missing.

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 04, 2017, 11:59:52 AM
where does the assumption somebody's playing vinyl come from? because we hear it during the trailer? people, that's trailer music.
because she's singing it? i have it on mp3 on my pc, why can't it be her favourite?

anyway, i recall that on a intergalactic message shaw was singing this and walter heared this and therefore diverted to the location, so it must be this.

The shot of the red record playing in both the "take me home" trailers.  It's more an observation that vinyl still exists in that time frame.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

I don't expect to ever see Shaw again after this movie.

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: markweatherill on Apr 04, 2017, 11:46:29 AM
Quote from: zoidy on Apr 04, 2017, 11:04:36 AM
vinyl

...in 2103, apparently. Who do we imagine this bright pink record belongs to? Or are all records this colour in the future?

Hey, I wonder what format Capt.Dallas' classical music collection was stored on?

Records come in a variety of colours and splatters.  Maybe they're listening to the limited reissue of Boris's Pink or the Southern Lord version from 2007.

KillCrites

KillCrites

Anyone else notice how in the last few seconds we see Shaw's hologram it looks like something is coming out of her back?

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Oh, I do see that better now. Could be something as it appears to be a definite and distinct motion. I don't think it's coming out of her back, though it could be coming out of her - but it also could be part of the distortion or some other activity we don't see clearly at that angle.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

It's the hologram highlighting the chair edge.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

LEGIT

KillCrites

KillCrites

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 04, 2017, 01:19:08 PM
It's the hologram highlighting the chair edge.
You're right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed