Alien: Covenant TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Apr 03, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant TV Spots (Read 148,360 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 04, 2017, 08:56:22 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/5ycq9xuX5PUs0/giphy.gif

here yall got it.
seems they also altered the ships model itself. lol @ the left thumb intersecting with the hull of the shuttle. prom had the same lazy placement of models back in the first trailers (aka the 180° turn of the juggernaut, the replaced crystal in the thomb etc.)
for the people bitching about the cgi go back to 2012 and watch the first trailer for prom, they improved it with each tv spot till the release.

That's the exact same shot. Top row of lights must have been illuminated with CGI.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 04, 2017, 08:52:56 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 04, 2017, 08:01:15 AM
The head also looks ridged.

Its the same,just typical illusion,now we se it in light.

I also put on one head on another and it fits.
And you see textures on this alien because like i said,there is lighting now.

No. More detail has been added also. How do you explain the light from behind, showing more detail on the dome at the front.

Adorianu

Adorianu

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 04, 2017, 08:56:22 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/5ycq9xuX5PUs0/giphy.gif

here yall got it.
seems they also altered the ships model itself. lol @ the left thumb intersecting with the hull of the shuttle. prom had the same lazy placement of models back in the first trailers (aka the 180° turn of the juggernaut, the replaced crystal in the thomb etc.)
for the people bitching about the cgi go back to 2012 and watch the first trailer for prom, they improved it with each tv spot till the release.

Nice job,clearly its the lighting.

Evanus

Evanus

I think it's pretty clear they changed more than just the lighting. It looks much more detailed.

Adorianu

Adorianu

Quote from: Russ840 on Apr 04, 2017, 09:00:00 AM

No. More detail has been added also. How do you explain the light from behind, showing more detail on the dome at the front.

Jesus.....you see now details on the dome because of the LIGHT,look at this gif above.....

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 04, 2017, 09:01:41 AM
I think it's pretty clear they changed more than just the lighting. It looks much more detailed.

Pretty clear is that the light revealed more details.You  dont know how light can change a LOT in seeing images.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

they even changed the bolts at the ships hull and the shape/thickness of the metal frames. if i gif this shit at least look a bit closer before talking about the same 20 LEDs. the position of the tail proves its the same shot, tho the position of the arm has been changed as well as it was floating in the air or whatever. does anyone know what studio does the visuals this time?

edit: if i hear one more bitch saying the shit lighting is responsible for more texture detail imma go HQ. go to the light and see jesus

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Yes, lighting was added, but it's also clear to see the arms have more detail that wasn't there before regardless of lighting. That's texturing. The sky has also had some color correction and like DendaReloaded pointed out, it looks like the cockpit has had some minor alterations as well.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 04, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

Jesus.....you see now details on the dome because of the LIGHT,look at this gif above.....

JESUS...... look at the left thumb  it's not even fully in one image. Or the right side window of the ship. Totally different in each.

You seem to want to argue with people a lot when you are clearly wrong. Same as yesterday about the skull under the dome.

Although it was that you were big enough to admitt you were wrong.

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 04, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 04, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

Pretty clear is that the light revealed more details.
Nah, the textures are clearly sharper. Especially noticeable on the arms. Compare the two trailers on youtube in 1080p, then it's pretty easy to see the difference.

Adorianu

Adorianu

Quote from: RidgeTop on Apr 04, 2017, 09:04:45 AM
Yes, lighting was added, but it's also clear to see the arms have more detail that wasn't there before regardless of lighting, that's texturing. The sky has also had some color correction and like DendaReloaded pointed out, looks like the cockpit has had some minor alterations as well.

You think arms have more details,its the light......just go on google and look some stuff how lighting and shadows can change a LOT.
I remember saw one picture of one person with different lights and shadows,and in some it looked like different person.

QuoteNah, the textures are clearly sharper. Especially noticeable on the arms

No its the lighting showing more details.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Russ840

Russ840

Lol OMG

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

@Adorianu ure 12 go home

as for the rest of those who are either dumb or blind:

seems as lighting also can thicken ur wrist and twist the living f**k out of metal components

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Keep it civil please, gents.  :)

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 04, 2017, 09:10:51 AM
@Adorianu ure 12 go home

as for the rest of those who are either dumb or blind. seems as lighting also can thicken ur wrist.

https://media.giphy.com/media/k4M3po6DqkRva/giphy.gif

That's exactly the bit I would have made larger to show this.

Let me guess though. It's the lighting that changes the angles, shape and design of the window frame, right ? And certain lighting can make fingers invisible selectively ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed