Alien: Covenant TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Apr 03, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant TV Spots (Read 136,526 times)

banecat

banecat

who wants to bet the hologram is her only part in this?

Anthony

Anthony

Spoiler
I recall someone mentioning how Tennessee discovers a hologram of Shaw singing while looking sick. Maybe this is it, but blurred out.
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

The Neomorph looks amazing. It's throwing off some serious "thing" vibes.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Where does it show David activating the ship?

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

The longer version is a fantastic TV spot, though I hate Shaw's fate and think it's so beneath the characters (especially David) and the story.

That's not David controlling the juggernaut, BTW - that's the Covenant crew inside it working the controls and activating a past hologram, just as the Prometheus team did in the installation on LV-223.

sugarhigh

sugarhigh

Looks like the shape of Shaw's head/ hair.

Anthony

Anthony

Am I seeing things, or
Spoiler
is there what seems to be a tail behind the hologram in the shot with Billy Crudup?
[close]

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Good spot. Also, the CGI appears to have been updated.

Trailer

Spot

sugarhigh

sugarhigh

That's just the pattern on the chair.

fernandito

fernandito

It gotta be David the blurry hologram using the jugg console. Can't be Shaw obviously, because only David knows how to operate that

Can't wait to see how Scott solves the pilot chair problem for a human/synth to sit in a chair designed for 3 meters tall motherf**kers and control the ship. David is the only one who can control it and he's still a Dwarf like Shaw. He can not reach the helmet sector, activate all the systems/space jockey suit and take off lol.

It will be a good laugh to see what Scott has come up with in order to solve such impossible situation presented in the end of Prometheus hah. 50 bucks not even the holograms are explaining it. The holograms will probably recreate a scene of they being already at Paradise, with a fight between Shaw and David; David putting her in cryo; David preparing the bombing sequence, or something like that

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: fernandito on Apr 04, 2017, 06:31:59 AM
It gotta be David the blurry hologram using the jugg console. Can't be Shaw obviously, because only David knows how to operate that

It's not. Shaw could've been taught by David.

Hard-R

Hard-R

Very creepy but I'm loving it!!!

You can just about make her out singing 'I belong' very off key.
Someone maybe able to enhance the audio in that segment.

Kinda wished they hadn't revealed it though - another part of the film that should have been concealed till release.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm actually quite liking that song. It worked pretty well. I wonder if it's

Spoiler
the song that Shaw is singing that the Covenant picks up?
[close]

Kronnang_Dunn

Kronnang_Dunn

JoBlo movie trailers at YouTube has the "Shaw" trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFRjP_J0o3U

At 0:56 there appears to be something protruding from the back of the "individual" in the hologram... Guess the crazy "Queen" theories were true...  :o

Oh sorry it was 0:26. My mistake  ::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Merged Nicks' thread with the existing trailer spot thread.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed