Alien: Covenant TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Apr 03, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant TV Spots (Read 146,512 times)

salomonj

salomonj

I love the new spot! Great song choice.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

What's the song?

lv_226

lv_226

This is a very interesting shot. It may even be Shaw and David onboard the Engineer ship-- the console is lit up and the pilot chair is activated.

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Apr 04, 2017, 02:11:51 AM
What's the song?
John Denver's Country Roads. You wouldn't think it would go well with it but it really does.

Anthony

Anthony

I got a decent shot of the first glitch, but I can't upload it. File is too big.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: Ultramorph on Apr 04, 2017, 01:55:37 AM
Anyone gotten a good picture of the hologram?

First glitch is someone in the the "arm chair" on the Juggernaut bridge working the goo button controls. Can't make out who or what it is, but temptation is to say maybe Shaw.

I thought it was her too. The figure has a similar build, and the helmet looks a similar shape and size.

Whos_Nick

SiL

SiL

Doesn't really show her fate, but does seem to show David reactivating the ship to kill the Engineers.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I guess now we know what song it is she's singing.

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

looks like her in the chair here

GrimmVision

GrimmVision

On the newest trailer in the link above, there's a hidden Instagram towards the end. On that Instagram is a single video of the same trailer but with 15 more seconds of footage showing a clear shot of Dr. Shaw's dog tags being viewed by Daniels as well as the crew of the Covenant watching a hologram rending of an individual working the controls of the Juggernaut.

https://www.instagram.com/emoh_em_ekat/

skhellter

skhellter

"an individual"

It's SHAW.

skhellter

skhellter

we cant really see her face in that hologram... might be edited a bit just to get the audiences guessing before the film.
???

But it IS Shaw.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Spoiler
I wonder if shaw actually releases the goo on paradise
[close]

Scorpio

Scorpio

I can't see Shaw.

That is her dogtags, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed