Alien: Covenant TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Apr 03, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant TV Spots (Read 148,426 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: locusta on Apr 03, 2017, 10:28:42 AM
Yep, for all the skull lovers! :D

Local Trouble ain't going to like that.

Master

Master

Yet I do love that!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 03, 2017, 08:59:20 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 03, 2017, 08:56:07 AM
Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 03, 2017, 08:36:23 AM
Well im using this name because it was mentioned in same article that said about neomorphs,and later we saw that yeah,there are creatures that were called by this article neomorphs,and also there is alien who not fully looks like classic Xenomorph so hmm what  could it be? article was right with neomorphs so this must be a protomorph.I dont heard anything about this Waltermorph though.

Actually we were the ones to reveal the Neomorphs to the world (which is mentioned in the Protomorph article anyway)  :)

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/10/24/neomorphs-alien-covenants-new-aliens/ - 24th of October.

http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/exclusive-new-details-alien-covenants-3-primary-monsters-spoilers - 18th December.

And you are the ones that brought Protomorph name.Because i remember reading this in your news.

Scified is frowned upon here :P :laugh:

Evanus

Evanus

Holy shit! I'm really late to the party it seems, but I'm gonna watch them now!  ;D

Adorianu

Adorianu

Quote from: Russ840 on Apr 03, 2017, 09:55:04 AM
Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 03, 2017, 09:32:37 AM

There are eye sockets. They cannot be seen in all lighting. Go and look at the screen caps for the second trailer. The images of the Alien pouncing down the red lit corridor show the humanoid eye and nose sockets under the carapace.

They are not,i gave you clear picture in the daylight,this is not how eye sockets look like,and there is no nose hole,in the tv spot its just a lighting,you see what you want to see,just like people see alien faces in rocks on Mars xd.

Neomorphs are those creatures from plants,from spores.

Why are you being cantankerous?  I said that they can be seen under certain lighting. The eye sockets are there. Maybe not in the pic you use as an example. That is because of the lighting. In the pic the light looks to be coming from the front so it's reflecting, hence the shine.  They are part of the creatures design for this movie. Same as they were for the first movie. Like I said. Look at the screen caps I said about and you will see!

Those are wierd looking shadows then,weird anatomy.Not like in first Alien when it was normal human skull,this here with those shadows looks like very cartoonish skull.

Russ840

Russ840

Lol ok mate.

Adorianu

Adorianu

Quote from: Semaka on Apr 03, 2017, 10:33:06 AM
Here it is man, the eye sockets and the nose piramid:

This is dark as f**k ;P

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 03, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

This is dark as f**k ;P

Well it's space it's supposed to be dark, and full of stars. :P

Adorianu

Adorianu

I marked those shadows,this looks very weird,those holes are too big and have bad shapes.

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 03, 2017, 11:05:17 AM
Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 03, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

This is dark as f**k ;P

Well it's space it's supposed to be dark, and full of stars. :P

Really? im saying its hard to see those skull shapes because its dark as f**k.

Evanus

Evanus

Looks good but I'm not sure about the Neomorph. Looks a bit silly in my opinion.

reecebomb

reecebomb

The more footage is shown, the more it looks and feels like a really bad Alien rip off. Some of it does look like a mid level SYFY! And by now, they have showed practically every characters death ::)

Bojo

Bojo

"What happened here ? "

David happened.

Dom.Dom.Dommm.

SiL

SiL

I'm beginning to think they painted over all the practical creature stuff with CG.

Again.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: SiL on Apr 03, 2017, 11:31:45 AM
I'm beginning to think they painted over all the practical creature stuff with CG.

Again.

I would say that's a fair bet.

I think it works well when done that way though.

SiL

SiL

It's never worked terribly well. The closest I'd say was T'Chala in Civil War and even that was hitting uncanny valley in a lot of shots.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed