NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,183 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 05, 2023, 12:16:49 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Mar 04, 2023, 11:31:25 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Mar 04, 2023, 08:12:09 PMSo can anyone share some good newa on the Ultimate Lost Tribe Preds? BBTS has nearly all of them in stock. While I've been lucky in the past with NECA Preds (as in no breaking) I've been just as unlucky. These are 41 bucks and I'm fearful of buying one only to have it break. I haven't bought a NECA Predator since Fugitive in 2019, and before that the AVP wave with Elder Predator from AVP 2004. Are they worth it? Or is the risk not worth it for 41 dollars?
So basically, all but Ultimate Snake and Ultimate Elder and Ultimate Shaman have a stuck hip joints on either left or right on every copy, nearly every single review and all the ones I purchased. So I would stick with Snake, Elder and Shaman if you get any, i bought two elders and no issues, same with snake and shaman.

Damn, that sucks ass. I was wanting to get Warrior. Oh well.
yeah I understand completely how you feel, I bought two and they both had that issue. Supposedly you can fix the hip joint issue by applying dish soap on the part the legs connect to the body. Never tried it myself though.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Yeah I've heard about all the tricks you can do to take care of joint issues on NECA Predators. But I firmly believe these tricks shouldn't be necessary at all. Guess we just gotta accept it and move on. Doesn't look like the license will be changing hands any time soon.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I must say I am really liking this Ultimate Elder Predator/Greyback. Sorry for the dark photos, I just thought it looked cool lol.   

Wweyland

Wweyland

The eye shine is a built-in feature?

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 06, 2023, 09:18:39 AMThe eye shine is a built-in feature?
yes indeed it is.

happypred

happypred

When's that Neca Feral coming out? Or has it gone the way of Ultimate Wolf?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: happypred on Mar 09, 2023, 08:41:03 AMWhen's that Neca Feral coming out? Or has it gone the way of Ultimate Wolf?

Feral is just slated as "coming soon".

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

In some kind of miracle, the rest of the Lost Tribe shipped from Entertainment Earth.

This leaves me with room for one more Predator on my shelf.

The question is, do I want it to be Feral, or a hypothetical Wolf Predator who will likely never be made?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Lost Predators is no longer lost?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 12, 2023, 06:37:16 PMIn some kind of miracle, the rest of the Lost Tribe shipped from Entertainment Earth.

The question is, do I want it to be Feral, or a hypothetical Wolf Predator who will likely never be made?

The one who is both cool and good.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 13, 2023, 02:33:32 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 12, 2023, 06:37:16 PMIn some kind of miracle, the rest of the Lost Tribe shipped from Entertainment Earth.

The one who is both cool and good.
That's the thing, they both are!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Wolf's more toyettique, Feral's actually in a good film. So choose wisely.

Master

Master

Quite good film...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

An excellent film. I'd much prefer a masked Feral figure (I still dislike the unmasked appearance) over a Wolf.

Master

Master

Different tastes I guess 😉 I like Feral's masked appearance and if I ever get the figure this is the way I'll display it. What really grinds my gear is the way he acts and feels is more in line with Superpredator's of Game Preserve Planet then their Classic counterparts (using overkill weapons, more straightforward and less subtle tactics, but also designed choice like lack of netting and bone elements infused with technology).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed