NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,187,934 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

...so print the parts for an articulated one?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jan 28, 2023, 07:12:22 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jan 28, 2023, 03:59:43 PMI'm still very hopeful they'll at least release Feral before they shut it down.

Feral is likely their last release.

What a shame that would be, as I despise Feral Predator's design. Would be a way better send off to make Wolf and the Predalien as the last releases since those were the first all the way back in 2007. Full circle.

If this does come to pass, I imagine that the NECA Preds in circulation now will skyrocket in price since they'll be the last of their kind.

bobcunk

bobcunk

If they lose the license does will they still be shipping preorders, I have the spitter on preorder.

Mike’s Monsters

Yes, they'll still sell and release what is on preorder. Plus, the Spitter has been out in the states for a while.

Master

Master

Thing is new company will star with all time classics like Jungle Hunter and City Hunter. It will take years (if not decades) since will get more obscure figures.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jan 30, 2023, 07:09:55 PMYes, they'll still sell and release what is on preorder. Plus, the Spitter has been out in the states for a while.
It still said pre order but I know its out already it says its in stock as well. Not sure what's going on with it.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Master on Jan 30, 2023, 10:36:12 PMThing is new company will star with all time classics like Jungle Hunter and City Hunter. It will take years (if not decades) since will get more obscure figures.

I honestly wouldn't expect any obscure EU Predators from whatever company that takes over. Movie Predators, video games, and that's it.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: bobcunk on Feb 01, 2023, 07:19:24 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jan 30, 2023, 07:09:55 PMYes, they'll still sell and release what is on preorder. Plus, the Spitter has been out in the states for a while.
It still said pre order but I know its out already it says its in stock as well. Not sure what's going on with it.

I'd contact whoever you ordered it from and ask them what's going on.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Master on Jan 29, 2023, 09:23:26 PMI already printed totem for Predators diorama. I'd love to have articulated River Ghost and Predator Dogs.

I'm disappointed we didn't get a River Ghost as well.  :'(

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Entertainment Earth finally shipped my Ultimate Lost Tribe Shaman and Warrior Predators.

Mike’s Monsters

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 04, 2023, 09:20:22 AMWarrior was Tristan's last Predator for NECA.

https://twitter.com/tristans_bones/status/1621796542993633280?s=46&t=hEQd7txDeZgaFWqHumfbWQ

Now I see why the art box of the elder/grey back sucks.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Just saw Elder on the shelf at local collectibles shop. Box art is definitely weak. I didn't notice the 2 other cloaked Predators with glowing eyes standing behind Elder. Nice little touch, but still don't like the artwork. The figure looked great, I'll be picking it up down the line.

Jonesy Not Expendable

Jonesy Not Expendable

The cloaked predators in the back are an awesome touch. Personally, I'd have had the Elder coming out of cloak as well.

Tristan retweeted this not so long ago, which makes me want to know what happened with the elder even more.

Edit: in a reply asking if he did all box art he answered "No, I wish -- just couldn't keep it up. The only real money coming in from the work around doing creative work was from my day job, which is demanding timewise, so things just became a nightmare and I had to walk away."

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Kradan

Kradan

f**k me, Tristan's artwork is great !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed