Cryptozoology

Started by Ratchetcomand, Mar 07, 2010, 09:34:24 PM

Author
Cryptozoology (Read 40,170 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Since no one made a thread for this, and I thought why? What do you think of Cryptozoology, and do believe in the stuff they talk about? I personally believe in pretty much most of them like Nessie but I don't believe in the ones like Lizard Man or Goatman.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Actually I am very interested in stuff like Lochness Monster (& affiliates of sorts), Mothman and Mokele Mbembe. So mysterious and intriguing! Sometimes they bring up ridicolous theories (like when they said the Chupacabras was a creation of the Aliens....)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think the Lochness Monster might be real since we have deeper parts of underwater that we never seen before, and it's possible that a group of Plesiosaur got frozen inside of iceberg before the Loch Ness was made.

I don't think the Mokele Mbembe is a real dinosaur, but a new type of animal that we never seen before.

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 07, 2010, 09:37:01 PM
Actually I am very interested in stuff like Lochness Monster (& affiliates of sorts), Mothman and Mokele Mbembe. So mysterious and intriguing! Sometimes they bring up ridicolous theories (like when they said the Chupacabras was a creation of the Aliens....)

I love this subject, and personally really intrigued with the mothman, Nessie and Bigfoot and its many names.  It shows the vast wonder on this Earth that have not been discovered yet

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

None have been proven.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think the Loch Ness Monster has a better chance on being real then something like Mokele Mbembe in my opinon. Any land Dinosaur living today would be hard to believe if you ask me.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Mar 07, 2010, 09:44:18 PM
None have been proven.
This is why Cryptozoology exists.

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

I agree with the Nessie possibilty, but read Steve ALteins The Loch, very good book into the Legend Of Nessie of it not nesscary being a Pleosaur but a new speices of eel.  Its an intriquing thought

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

What do you think the Mkele Mbembe is?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 07, 2010, 09:47:16 PM
None have been proven.

Species were discovered by real science, not crypto.

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Mar 07, 2010, 09:54:38 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 07, 2010, 09:47:16 PM
None have been proven.

Species were discovered by real science, not crypto.

And yet real science also looks into these things also

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I remember reading reports for a monster that exist in the Hudson River back in 98. Some people think it's some new type of Marine Iguana, or a Manatee?

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Loch Ness Is not real. But Crypto is Intresting.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

What does everyone think of the Beast of GĂ©vaudan?

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Fossils. At least loch ness has that same as bigfoot proving that a Creature like that Did exist at some stage. No Bodies/fossil no Creature. Like The Thylacine comes under Crypto now because we know it did exist but now is Extinct the Crypto part would be because people still think they are out there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed