All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,841,772 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: T Dog on Apr 06, 2023, 05:44:11 PMThe droid bar made no f**king sense to me

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 06, 2023, 05:43:26 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2023, 08:03:11 AMI hate how clean everything is in this show.  It all looks like Thor: Love and Thunder now.

They need to go back to the lived-in and grimy feel of the OT.  Just look at ANH.  Artoo and Threepio were filthy even before they went to Tatooine and they were serving aboard an Alderaanian consular ship!  Give me more of that.

The professor was pretty much spit and polish before they landed in the desert. A better analogy for the used-world concept would be that scruffy lookin' ship of yours.

Watch ANH again.  Especially the part before they get on the escape pod.  Threepio is grimy AF in that scene.  In fact, the only time the droids looked clean in ANH were during the award ceremony at the end.

Cleanliness is the half-helmets of Star Wars.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

C3PO doesn't look that bad in this still (apart from his mismatched leg). R2D2 does look a bit "weathered" granted. Ship looks new and clean.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It's more obvious during his close-ups in the less brightly lit scenes.

Cleanliness is the skull of Star Wars. >:(

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I guess you guys don't like Djarin's new ship very much. Oh well, none of this aesthetic at all😅

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2023, 07:17:36 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 06, 2023, 05:43:26 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2023, 08:03:11 AMI hate how clean everything is in this show.  It all looks like Thor: Love and Thunder now.

They need to go back to the lived-in and grimy feel of the OT.  Just look at ANH.  Artoo and Threepio were filthy even before they went to Tatooine and they were serving aboard an Alderaanian consular ship!  Give me more of that.

The professor was pretty much spit and polish before they landed in the desert. A better analogy for the used-world concept would be that scruffy lookin' ship of yours.

Watch ANH again.  Especially the part before they get on the escape pod.  Threepio is grimy AF in that scene.  In fact, the only time the droids looked clean in ANH were during the award ceremony at the end.

Cleanliness is the half-helmets of Star Wars.

Does 3PO's helmet looks clean in this image?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: T Dog on Apr 06, 2023, 07:53:43 PMDoes 3PO's helmet looks clean in this image?

http://beckett-www.s3.amazonaws.com/news/news-content/uploads/2015/12/1977-Topps-Star-Wars-207-C-3PO-Obscene.jpg

Nothing looks clean in that image including the text. C3PO looks like he has a boner.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!"

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 06, 2023, 08:52:34 PM"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!"

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 06, 2023, 07:51:56 PMI guess you guys don't like Djarin's new ship very much. Oh well, none of this aesthetic at all😅

https://i.ibb.co/b5vPRw3/b9qf6qabpjv7.jpg

Me personally, I much prefer cathedrals in space

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2023, 07:44:20 PMIt's more obvious during his close-ups in the less brightly lit scenes.

Cleanliness is the skull of Star Wars. >:(

What about Vader's helmet at the beginning of ESB ? Looks pretty clean to me

kwisatz

kwisatz

LT probably only likes his rebel friends to be filthy.

Spoiler
and of course nuns
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed