Real life Aliens 👽👉👈 (If Any) Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Aug 02, 2020, 08:22:38 PM

Author
Real life Aliens 👽👉👈 (If Any) Thread (Read 25,713 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Found a free online version of The Phenomenon.
While I'm biased, it's a proper documentary.

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v142090178B3qqqnW3

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've randomly gotten onto the UFO/UAP hypetrain recently.  Started after randomly watching Secret of Skinwalker Ranch and has went to watching Hellier and reading lots of John Keel but also watching lots of other shows that are more typical UFOLOGY.  The US government basically admitting they have no idea what some of the craft flying around uncontested in US skies are is also kind of a ! moment with their release of the three videos.

I think the Skinwalker (even though it isn't mentioned on the show, the tie in with the supernatural is there), Hellier and Keel kind of tieing every phenomenon whether purported extraterrestrial or supernatural into being the work of some super consciousness or Ultraterrestrial is kind of a different way of looking at things. 

Like a car door closing in the woods when there is no vehicles around being a common precursor sign of supernatural/ufo activity.  After hearing that statement in hellier, I've realized that there are a ton of supernatural/ufo/cryptid shows I've watched that this has happened.  Productions are either well read OR...

Following it has become kind of a side hobby of mine.  I've been gobbling down books and tv shows lately and have just been talking to random people about UFO stuff and have been surprised about how many people I know who have told me they've had a sighting.  Dozens of them after they realize I'm not going to clown on them for seeing something. 

I'm right on the 37th parallel and am fairly close to two famous UFO/Supernatural stories.  The Little Green Men of Kelly (or the Hopkinsville Goblins) and the Bell Witch in TN.  Further east is Somerset and Hellier even though I've never been to Hellier and haven't noticed anything strange in Somerset when I've been there. 

It's got to the point I've kinda wanted to travel to places like Point Pleasant, or Dulce, Sedona, or the Uinta Basin (even though Uinta has one of the greatest hikes you can do in the states, so that is more of a draw, the fact it is home to Skinwalker Ranch would just be a secondary benefit).

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 18, 2022, 05:29:15 AMI've randomly gotten onto the UFO/UAP hypetrain recently.  Started after randomly watching Secret of Skinwalker Ranch and has went to watching Hellier and reading lots of John Keel but also watching lots of other shows that are more typical UFOLOGY.  The US government basically admitting they have no idea what some of the craft flying around uncontested in US skies are is also kind of a ! moment with their release of the three videos.

I think the Skinwalker (even though it isn't mentioned on the show, the tie in with the supernatural is there), Hellier and Keel kind of tieing every phenomenon whether purported extraterrestrial or supernatural into being the work of some super consciousness or Ultraterrestrial is kind of a different way of looking at things. 

Like a car door closing in the woods when there is no vehicles around being a common precursor sign of supernatural/ufo activity.  After hearing that statement in hellier, I've realized that there are a ton of supernatural/ufo/cryptid shows I've watched that this has happened.  Productions are either well read OR...

Following it has become kind of a side hobby of mine.  I've been gobbling down books and tv shows lately and have just been talking to random people about UFO stuff and have been surprised about how many people I know who have told me they've had a sighting.  Dozens of them after they realize I'm not going to clown on them for seeing something. 

I'm right on the 37th parallel and am fairly close to two famous UFO/Supernatural stories.  The Little Green Men of Kelly (or the Hopkinsville Goblins) and the Bell Witch in TN.  Further east is Somerset and Hellier even though I've never been to Hellier and haven't noticed anything strange in Somerset when I've been there. 

It's got to the point I've kinda wanted to travel to places like Point Pleasant, or Dulce, Sedona, or the Uinta Basin (even though Uinta has one of the greatest hikes you can do in the states, so that is more of a draw, the fact it is home to Skinwalker Ranch would just be a secondary benefit).

In the book "Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers", Jacques Vallée links ghosts, angels, demons and UFOs as the same phenomenon which also according to his hypothesis would come from another dimension instead of other planets.

Pretty much everything was said before by Charles Fort though. He is by far the father of ufology. In his work 'The Book of the Damned', Fort compiled a series of "phenomena ignored or rejected by science", and theorized that things like UFOs or paranormal activity come from his hypothetical "Super-Sargasso Sea" dimension. "

On the other hand, doctrines of Western esotericism such as Theosophy used to believe that the universe we perceive is an illusion, the stars are deities and the planets are controlled by celestial spirits. They also promoted the existence of "Root Races", presumed prehistoric civilizations that preceded our own, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Lemuria was long ago debunked, as it was originally a hypothetical continent proposed by zoologist Philip Sclater, in order to explain the absence of lemur fossils in Africa and the Middle East in contrast to the presence of these skeletal remains in Madagascar and India. Furthermore, genuinely mythical lost civilizations like Atlantis are just as real as Númenor.

However, I find the Silurian hypothesis quite interesting, which posits the possibility that, millions of years ago, a non-human civilization existed on Earth. It's mostly a thought experiment, but the limits on the fossil record and the timescale of life on Earth make it somewhat possible, something like a Non-falsifiable hypotheses. Still perfectly debunkable thanks to Newton's flaming laser sword.

I usually have fun watching paranormal things on youtube, but I always remain skeptical, because besides being pretentious I am rational after all.  ;D

Also, I've read that Luis Elizondo leads the current equivalent of the Blue Book Project, called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. He seems pretty biased though, and to be honest, it wouldn't be the first time that a US Army officer has fallen victim to his own confirmation bias. 🤔

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The we are living in a simulation movement has caught on with more than a few scientist lately, I do think that it is kind of interesting that these thought processes on what is what actually seem to be cyclical.  Like there was quite of bit of UFO activity from late 40's to the mid 80's all over the country, interest spiked and people started to look into it, but then it tapered off and people began to think everybody looking at UFO's were crazies, there has been a big spike in the 2000s and the same thing is happening along with the repeating of previous ideas and theories.

You get the illusion/simulation hypothesis happening again.  Now we just need new cryptids associated with UFOs like Mothman, and the men in black to start making reappearances.   

I'll check out both books.  If you haven't watched Hellier yet it takes a very deep dive into the Fort/Vallee/Keel way of looking at things.  It might've even referenced the other two, I just didn't realize it.  You just have to survive the first episode which lays out the typical background info for the cast. 

I've heard the Fortean term used before but didn't realize Fort was who they were referencing. 

I've also got a book about America's use of psychics after the CIA saw that the Nazi's had tried to do the same previously.  It's kind of fascinating as well.  I feel that humans have a kind of psychic thread.  I've read I don't know how many times about soldiers knowing when their death day is and making preperations before hand before going out on a patrol they would never come back from.  I've personally had non sensical dreams or daydreams where I have had a thought (but it is more like a playing of an event in my head) and then three or four days later that exact same thing would happen.  It is just that my events are never important.  They will be something incredibly mundane. 

I don't expect anybody to believe me, because lots of times I don't believe myself when it happens. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed