Post Your Desktop

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 29, 2006, 06:55:37 PM

Author
Post Your Desktop (Read 450,055 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That looks fantastic! I was disappointed the new game got delayed, but I'm looking forward to it.

Ivan The Insect

Ivan The Insect

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 31, 2022, 07:42:21 AM
That looks fantastic! I was disappointed the new game got delayed, but I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks! Been a SST fan since I saw the movie's trailer on TV back in 1997, although my childish imagination produced a wildly different story from the one I got to see the year after on VHS... I got to read Heinlein's novel in high school too and ironically I just bought the book in bulgarian today (in a supermarket of all places)! I already have Jurassic Park (and TLW), LOTR and Empire of The Ants Trilogy (Werber's one) in bulgarian and SST was the missing piece so... Yay! All my childhood stories finally together.

As for the game, I don't know man, I still play Terran Ascendancy on a regular basis and am quite content with it being the only good to excellent SST game. I even doubt Terran Command will manage to expand on the franchise as much as that obscure 2000 gem. It's funny how the same company managed to also make one of the best Jurassic Park games a few years later but sadly shut down eventually... They were talented and really payed attention to small details to an extend most modern big name gaming companies just won't even try.

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Had this for about a decade.

@Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What is it?

Also,

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

A city in the clouds with rainbow waterfalls not ringing any bells?

kwisatz

kwisatz

America?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

lol

kwisatz

kwisatz

I was so certain..

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I give up.

Kradan

Kradan

Don't you have waterfalls in Canada ?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Ar-Durinn

Ar-Durinn

PC

lock screen

I can watch them all day lol

WinterActual

WinterActual

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed