Hot Toys

Started by Michael Harper, Jun 01, 2012, 02:20:34 AM

Author
Hot Toys (Read 5,163 times)

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

So, anybody know if Hot Toys is making any figures from Prometheus. I want an Engineer! And I want one badly!

PROM3TH3US

PROM3TH3US

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Oh shitness, I hope it's an Engineer!

Samayel

Samayel

I'm hoping Kaiyodo Revoltech release something. They did such a damned fine job with the original alien, warrior, and Queen.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: Samayel on Jun 01, 2012, 02:41:15 AM
I'm hoping Kaiyodo Revoltech release something. They did such a damned fine job with the original alien, warrior, and Queen.

Yeah they're great. :D

Deuterium

Deuterium

What is up with the ginormous claws on the Alien Warrior??  I don't remember that from Aliens.  Was that an AvP design??  The hands/claws look kind of ridiculous, in the sense that it is out of all proportions.  Someone please provide enhancement!

Aceburster

Aceburster

Quote from: Deuterium on Jun 01, 2012, 04:58:15 AM

What is up with the ginormous claws on the Alien Warrior??  I don't remember that from Aliens.  Was that an AvP design??  The hands/claws look kind of ridiculous, in the sense that it is out of all proportions.  Someone please provide enhancement!

I dunno man, I was hunting around for warrior Alien pics and landed on StrangeShapes blog and those warriors have some obnoxiously large hands. I think its pretty cool.

http://alienseries.blogspot.com/2012/03/biomechanoids.html

Samayel

Samayel

Quote from: Deuterium on Jun 01, 2012, 04:58:15 AMWhat is up with the ginormous claws on the Alien Warrior??  I don't remember that from Aliens.  Was that an AvP design??  The hands/claws look kind of ridiculous, in the sense that it is out of all proportions.  Someone please provide enhancement!

They are anatomically correct, these are Japanese and they don't take liberties! I have the 1986 theatre program somewhere, and there's plenty of pics showing em in that. The pic in the previous post shows em well too. Also, checkout the Aliens director's cut video cover. Put it down to another one of Cameron's tweaks to Giger's already perfect design.

Here's the Queen and Predator:

And a shot to upset the AvP haters ;)

NGR01

NGR01

OH MAN I SO WANT AN ENGINEER FROM HOT TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooze on First

Ooze on First

I have a bunch of stuff from Sideshow (mostly Star Wars and ALIEN), so I'm really looking forward to whatever Prometheus items they come out with.

My wish-list includes:
- Juggernaut model
- Engineer Pilot Room diorama
- Premium Engineer figure

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Wishlist:

Engineer.
Protoxeno.
The Juggernaut ship ;)
The Prometheus

the end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed