AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 321,334 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

Texturing, lighting, animation, camera tracking, rendering and After Effects comp about 2days.

shadowedge

shadowedge

I would totally donate money towards your project through Kickstarter.

The only question is that can you legally use Kickstarter for a fan project of an existing property? I am not sure if Fox would like that. I know that they have shut down various AVP mods for games over the years.

alexpj19

alexpj19

It should be fine , I've seen people raise money for the fan films ,  it's a none taxable donations, not an investman or sale, plus the final film would be free for everyone, but people that donated to the project would get some goodies like, tshirts, signed DVD posters or something like that, as a thank you gift...  ;) or something like that

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 31, 2012, 09:48:37 AM
It should be fine , I've seen people raise money for the fan films ,  it's a none taxable donations, not an investman or sale, plus the final film would be free for everyone, but people that donated to the project would get some goodies like, tshirts, signed DVD posters or something like that, as a thank you gift...  ;) or something like that

Awesome! I'm in to donate some $ then!

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Did anyone come up with a name for the predator in this film?

SiL

SiL

"Rogue".

Or "Scott".

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Alex has reposted in 720p HD.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Holy geez, I forgot all about this. I wonder if Alex ever got anywhere with his Fox meetings.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Really enjoyed that. So much better than Requiem

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 17, 2015, 01:21:08 PM
Holy geez, I forgot all about this. I wonder if Alex ever got anywhere with his Fox meetings.

He was actually going to have meetings with Fox?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Check back over the thread. It was talked about in here somewhere.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Check his channel out! He recently released another short which involves Vikings battling an advanced alien invader. Don't know where he got with pitching to Fox (as I recall, he had to pitch some original stories and stuff), but he must be getting the money for these from somewhere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed