Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,634 times)

Kailem

I like the implication of more maps and Predators there. The latter is to be expected more than perhaps the former, but it's good to get a hint of them regardless, especially the possibility of more maps than just the jungle one we've seen.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Nov 06, 2019, 06:22:25 PM
I like the implication of more maps and Predators there. The latter is to be expected more than perhaps the former, but it's good to get a hint of them regardless, especially the possibility of more maps than just the jungle one we've seen.

Yeah, I read between the lines when he said what we're seeing right now is the "IllFonic Predator" which spoke to me that more iconic Predators will be revealed.

Kailem

Some more gameplay from the Paris Games Week showing that has a couple of little details I'm not sure we've seen in other videos, including that the Predator's eyes glow the classic yellow while cloaked:

SuperiorIronman

Might just be me seeing things, but when the Predator is holding the skull I think we could see a bit of the Predator's face under the helmet.

Kailem

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kailem on Nov 08, 2019, 05:47:41 PM
Some more gameplay from the Paris Games Week showing that has a couple of little details I'm not sure we've seen in other videos, including that the Predator's eyes glow the classic yellow while cloaked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQhK5lC2IDY

Predator f**king demolished them there! I believe the eye-glow is just when you turn on the infa-red like in the films.

Kailem

It'd be cool if you could do it manually to mess with/intimidate people like they do in the films. It could be fun to be roaming around the map as a human only to look up and see the eyes flash right before everything gets crazy.

Corporal Hicks

You could do it by flicking the vision on!

Kailem

That's true, though it could be a bit finicky if you're already using it. Either way it's still a nice little inclusion.

The Old One

The Old One

Loving the look of the heat vision, looks just as bad as it did in the original, and that's a good thing.

Corporal Hicks

https://www.altchar.com/reviews/predator-hunting-grounds-preview-aSikF3l4N1Py

QuoteEarly looks suggest a title still very much in the polishing stage, with decent environmental detail but an inconsistent framerate that will hopefully be ironed out in time for launch. In any case, Predator: Hunting Grounds offers a rock solid foundation with heaps of promise.

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Good news for Predator Hunting Grounds that both Cyberpunk and Avengers has been delayed. The competition has gotten thinner!

Kailem

Literally one of the only good things about Cyberpunk being delayed is that I don't have to worry about not playing Hunting Grounds day one because I'm still neck-deep in Night City.

Voodoo Magic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed