New Predators Japanese TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Jun 27, 2010, 10:24:26 PM

Author
New Predators Japanese TV Spot (Read 5,094 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s some Japanese TV Spots on the Predators Japan Site. The third one is the one to watch. Towards the end, a Super Predator uncloaks in front of Hanzo and there’s some new shots of them fighting.

Sticking with the Japan theme, someone also uploaded a video of some Predators marketing in Japan. Thanks to ace3g for the news.

Requiem28

Requiem28

looks good

MrBrokenTusks.

That is pure win.
Sure the clocking isn't the same and it isn't different in a good way but oh well it is such a minor part of the movie compared to the rest of the movie.

frankaster

frankaster

since they're different predator races they must have developed similar cloacking devices, not everyone has to have the same gear, you got m-16 in USA, but you got ak-47 in russia but they are assault rifles, so that may help to spot what kind of predator those guys are fighting

spinksy

spinksy

Oh yes!!

that looks awesome - the fight at the end of part 3 looks imense!!

I'll be seeing the day its out!

Same tv spot as the Australian one

bladehuntr

bladehuntr

Haha, gotta love how the Japanese TV Spot shows more of Hanzo then all the other characters  ;D really gonna love that katana fight!

Fleshtrap666

@Frankaster: Exactly. M16 or variants is like a precise surgical tool that requires a good bit of maintenance. Ak-47 is like a machete..its crude but reliable and doesn't mind getting dirty "not a whole lot of you can do to an AK-47 to make it NOT fire."

All in tastes. With predators as far as the technology goes I'm sure its the same. Just because something newer comes along doesn't mean what came before wasn't good in the first place.

Mr_Black

Mr_Black

;D  i hope the hanzo vs pred fight is gonna be epic

Deco

Deco

I think the cloaking/de-cloaking looks fantastic! I am loving the look and feel of this movie - the cinematography is incredible

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Great, I was trying to avoid spoilers and that pic is one.

aceproductions

Awesome!! I hope the pred kills hanzo to make the pred look stronger

gyro

gyro

its crazy how this is world wide ;D

Veteran Warrior

Hamzo is so hardcore, its awesome

sam-o

sam-o

I wonder what hes saying lol :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed