Author
A:CM vs Avp2 (Read 3,818 times)

The Runner

The Runner

Well, Monoliths AVP2 vs A:CM

I go for AVP2. :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I'll pick ACM just for the engine alone. Litech is one of the worst engines ever made.

Dusk

Dusk

If a game is fun, I can live with old school engines/graphics. For example, I would play any of the old SNES Final Fantasies, before touching FFXIII again.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

One of the rare moments where I'd rather play AvP2, lol. I'd rather deal with Flying Torpedo Aliens then play ACM..  :o

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: AcidGlow on Feb 15, 2013, 05:27:12 PM
One of the rare moments where I'd rather play AvP2, lol. I'd rather deal with Flying Torpedo Aliens then play ACM..  :o

Same here. I'll take the cartoon candy xenos and brightly colored bullsh*t of AvP2 over the major failings of A:CM anyday.

shadowedge

shadowedge

AVP2 is my favorite videogame so...AVP2 all the way. Not sure what people do not like about it, other than the comic book textures.

Washing Machine

Washing Machine

Colonial Marines is an embaressment, AVP 2 has 3 very good campaigns and some of the funnest multiplayer ever.

SiL

SiL

AvP 2. I never realised how disliked it was.

PsyKore

PsyKore

AvP2 was better. Except the Alien was stripped of its stealth, which at the time ruffled a lot of peoples feathers. But all in all a great game. And also, with the modding tools released, the game was made f**king epic. How I miss the old days where creativity from the community was encouraged in gaming and not hindered.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 15, 2013, 01:44:56 PM
I'll pick ACM just for the engine alone. Litech is one of the worst engines ever made.
A:CM's engine is way worse and actually doesn't look like an improvement even after a decade.

Nightlord

Nightlord

AvP 2 easily, for one thing it was actually enjoyable to play and it had some really great mods.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Feb 17, 2013, 09:38:01 AM
A:CM's engine is way worse and actually doesn't look like an improvement even after a decade.
UE3 is better than Litech in every aspect.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 17, 2013, 03:22:42 PM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Feb 17, 2013, 09:38:01 AM
UE3 is better than Litech in every aspect.
Maybe so but UE3 is just horrible now.

Dusk

Dusk

I wish I could find a place where AvP2 doesn't get sold for full Price. Why haven't they put it on Steam yet? The first one is on Steam after all.

TheRaven

TheRaven

AvP2 all the way.
I only enjoyed multiplayer in A:CM.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed