News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 551,148 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Sep 01, 2016, 03:53:37 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2016, 03:37:20 PM
When about does Covenant come up?

At the beginning he spoke about his
involvement (just few words), and then
interviwer asked him more around 10:20.

When about do you think the marketing will start??

Gazz

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Sep 01, 2016, 02:39:28 PM
That's news.  I can see the headlines:  Aliens world - as rich and detailed as Middle Earth.

How I wish...

Don't give scified ideas!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Enoch on Sep 01, 2016, 10:45:17 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2016, 07:41:56 AM
Do you know who is doing the documentary?

Unfortunately I dont know. I myslef would like to see Charles de Lauzirika
as a director of documentary, but dont know if it is probable this time.

He was still in LA when they were shooting Covenant so probably not. Unless of course he sent someone else to do the filming while he's only doing the editing and producing.

Most likely an Aussie outfit who ended-up documenting it.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2016, 07:41:56 AM
This I can confirm. Remember that still of Waterston in the corridor? It's apparently not from the film but from a viral short directed by Luke. He directed all the viral footage and I believe there were about 6 or so promo shorts shot.

I don't know what's happening with that sequence we were supposed to have got at Comic Con but that was originally from the movie.

Maybe it was that bit of Waterston in hypersleep?

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2016, 09:52:58 AM
https://www.instagram.com/aliencovenantofficial/

No idea if it's legit or not but it's not following all the Scified accounts.  :laugh:

If it says it's "official" then it's probably not.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 01, 2016, 05:26:28 PM
He was still in LA when they were shooting Covenant so probably not. Unless of course he sent someone else to do the filming while he's only doing the editing and producing.

Indeed. That was my own thinking too. Who did the Mad Max blu-ray?

I dunno. It's the vague sites with the mention of not being affiliated with the actual company or film in miniscule writing that are the ones trying to trick you.  :P

Look what Wayne Haag tweeted to us earlier.  ;D

A little friend of mine dropped by to say hello.. Says he digs your site!

Twas this thread too.

QuoteIt's a little 3D printed xeno we used in the art dept for placing in miniatures to get scale ref.

Bad Replicant

Fan and custom figure sculptor extraordinaire Dayton Allen posted these on Facebook a few hours ago, seems he got his hands on some prop/makeup department swag.

Corporal Hicks

Nice. The CB is a hoodie with this little gem on the front.

And welcome back Bad Replicant. Came across your name the other week when I was transcribing the old Trev interview.

BonesawT101

That is awesome! Loving all the crew clothing! And the fact they keep referencing the classic alien designs. It feels like this is possibly going to be pretty much a straight up prequel to Alien. I can't wait. Can't wait to see Wayne's art for the film too, I love concept art books and I'm sure if they bring one out for Covenant I'll defo be snapping it up.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2016, 09:39:24 AM
Nice. The CB is a hoodie with this little gem on the front.

And welcome back Bad Replicant. Came across your name the other week when I was transcribing the old Trev interview.

Thank you sir! I'm around, just more of a lurker alien these days. Also just started listening to more of the AVPG podcast. Good stuff.  8)

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Sep 02, 2016, 10:03:15 AM
That is awesome! Loving all the crew clothing! And the fact they keep referencing the classic alien designs. It feels like this is possibly going to be pretty much a straight up prequel to Alien.

One would hope. Fingers crossed that it may bode well for some of the original designs, at least.

SuicideDoors

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Sep 02, 2016, 10:03:15 AM
That is awesome! Loving all the crew clothing! And the fact they keep referencing the classic alien designs. It feels like this is possibly going to be pretty much a straight up prequel to Alien. I can't wait. Can't wait to see Wayne's art for the film too, I love concept art books and I'm sure if they bring one out for Covenant I'll defo be snapping it up.

Yeah I hope so I've definitely got my hopes set up now for a crushing fall if there's no original Alien designs in there. Everything indicates it's in straight up prequel territory

John Doe

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2016, 07:14:30 AM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 01, 2016, 05:26:28 PM

Indeed. That was my own thinking too. Who did the Mad Max blu-ray?

I dunno. It's the vague sites with the mention of not being affiliated with the actual company or film in miniscule writing that are the ones trying to trick you.  :P

Look what Wayne Haag tweeted to us earlier.  ;D

A little friend of mine dropped by to say hello.. Says he digs your site!

Twas this thread too.

QuoteIt's a little 3D printed xeno we used in the art dept for placing in miniatures to get scale ref.

Looks like Aliens have Velociraptor legs, like Isolation. I hope the real creature has normal legs like the first one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm a fan of the digigrade legs myself - especially after I saw how Stompy moved with them - so I'm happy either way.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Kapital on Sep 02, 2016, 12:54:49 PM
Looks like Aliens have Velociraptor legs, like Isolation. I hope the real creature has normal legs like the first one.

I was just gonna say exactly this. Dang.

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2016, 12:59:01 PM
I'm a fan of the digigrade legs myself - especially after I saw how Stompy moved with them - so I'm happy either way.

Agreed. I hated them until I played Isolation. Now I realize it's just about being thoughtful in their movements.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Sep 02, 2016, 10:16:08 AM
Thank you sir! I'm around, just more of a lurker alien these days. Also just started listening to more of the AVPG podcast. Good stuff.  8)

Thanks! It always makes me smile when I find out people do listen to the podcasts. lol Glad you're enjoying.

John Doe

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2016, 01:38:32 PM
Quote from: Bad Replicant on Sep 02, 2016, 10:16:08 AM

Thanks! It always makes me smile when I find out people do listen to the podcasts. lol Glad you're enjoying.

Im making a serie of vídeos on Youtube about Alíen Covenant (News)... but In spanish.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed